Knight Point Systems
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Product Delivery Manager
at Knight Point Systems
At Perspecta, we question, we seek and we solve. Because we know what it takes to answer our nation’s most pressing challenges. It’s more than know-how — it’s the relentless drive and commitment to mission success. Every day, we enable hundreds of thousands of people to take on our nation’s most important work – making our country stronger in the process.
We help our customers achieve their missions, transform to digital environments, secure, modernize and optimize their enterprises, and innovate for the future. We do this for U.S. government customers in the defense, intelligence, civilian, health and state and local markets.
With offerings in mission services, digital transformation and enterprise operations, our team of 14,000 engineers, analysts, investigators and architects work tirelessly to create innovative solutions. We have the expertise and experience not only to devise solutions, but to execute on them successfully.
Our perspective lets us see further, connect more dots and enables you to shape the future of your organizations.
Perspecta is an Equal Opportunity/Veterans/Disabled Employer. Perspecta is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Perspecta promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.
We are seeking a Delivery Manager to lead DevOps teams charged with both the operations and maintenance/sustainment of 50+ applications and the development of new, innovating application solutions. The successful candidate has a strong background in Agile methodology implementation, business analysis, and program and project management.
The Delivery Manager is a servant leader by choice and willing to support their teams as needed. The candidate understands the value of prioritization and making trade off decisions to support where they are most needed. The candidate leads by example and has excellent customer relationship management skills.
- Government consulting for software development
- Agile Project Management
- Human Centered Design
- MS Office
- Agile application management tools such as Leankit, AgileCraft
- Master's Degree or more than 15 years of experience.
- Coordinate resources for the successful execution of software products
- Manage employees and subcontractors
- Serve as career manager for their staff and provide guidance and mentorship through regular reviews
- Support recruiting and staffing activities and decisions
- Manage profit and loss as well as contractual deliverables
- Work with product managers on the program to coordinate staffing updates
- Provide periodic status updates to customer stakeholders
- Measure performance and ensure that projects are on schedule and healthy
- Perform risk management and minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with customers and third parties