Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Maintenance Technician - Warner Theatre
at Live Nation
Job Type: Part time
Career Level: Entry
Education: High School Diploma, College
Location: Washington, DC
Who are we?
The historic Warner Theatre, located in the heart of Washington, D.C. has hosted many iconic entertainers since its inception. The Warner Theatre is known for its national and international artists and high caliber theatrical, dance, and television presentations.
Who are you?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
Description: The Maintenance Tech is responsible for overseeing the venue’s overall maintenance functions and performs a variety of hands on tasks including but not limited to electrical, lighting, plumbing, and general maintenance.
- Performing preventive maintenance work and technical work orders for all aspects of the venue
- Monitoring the operation of the venue as it relates to maintenance and correcting potential problems noticed prior to equipment/structural failure
- Complete general plumbing work, including unclogging drains and replacing faucets
- Replace lighting, inspect exit sign lighting, emergency lighting and makes necessary bulb and fixture replacement
- Light electrical work including replacing motors, switches, and outlets
- Other maintenance work as arises
- Materials, methods, equipment and tools used in general building maintenance work
- Materials, methods, equipment and tools used in custodial services work
- Materials, methods, equipment and tools used in the painting trade
- Operation of a variety of maintenance and construction equipment
- Use a variety of building maintenance and custodial equipment and materials
- Observe, report, and address needs for maintenance and supplies
- Observe and report needs for maintenance and supplies
- Move and/or lift furniture, equipment and supplies
- Work early morning hours, weekends and holidays
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Live Nation Entertainment strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Live Nation Entertainment recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Live Nation Entertainment may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.
Recognized two years in a row by Great Place to Work®, Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. From ground-breaking software to support our world-class platform Ticketmaster, to our mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, to our unparalleled roster of artists supported by diverse professionals in all facets of corporate operations, we offer a world of opportunity and an array of careers across every discipline.
We recognize that our most important assets are our employees, the rock stars who keep the live experience going. Generous vacation, healthcare, and retirement benefits are just some of the great perks we offer to support our full-time, global workforce of more than 21,000. For any stage in your career, our many unique benefit programs are designed to help you live life to the fullest. We offer student loan repayment to support recent grads, six months of paid caregiver leave to support new parents (plus a baby bonus to help with expenses), and tuition reimbursement to fuel your ongoing professional development and career growth. Plus, working for the world's largest live event and ticketing company means you'll have access to concerts, festivals, sports games, and other live events through our exclusive employee ticket concierge.
There is no bigger stage for your career. See what your future looks like at Live Nation Entertainment.