LMI Government Consulting
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Program Management Specialist, Mid
at LMI Government Consulting
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Consulting/Business Management
LMI is a not-for-profit government consulting firm, dedicated exclusively to advancing the management of the government. As a not-for-profit company, we deliver the best value for the government dollar as all revenues are directed to our mission of advancing government rather than to delivering shareholder value. We operate completely free of political and commercial bias, and we are entirely aligned with the goals of our clients. Our clients value our not-for-profit status and specialized services in logistics, intelligence, homeland security, health care, and energy and environment markets. We believe government can make a difference, and we seek talented, hardworking people who share that conviction. LMI is seeking qualified candidates for positions working for the United States DoD, for Assessment, Monitoring, and Evaluation (AM&E) Security Cooperation Support Services for the Undersecretary of Defense for Policy (USD(P)) and the Defense Security Coperation Agency (DSCA).
This section should begin with a paragraph that summarizes the day-to-day function of this role. It should also include who the candidate will support or work with in this position. List the primary duties and responsibilities that will be performed in this position.
Coordinate and assist with monitoring performance and progress against plans, baselines, and requirements
- Assist in the identification and resolution of issues impacting program/project cost, schedule, and performance - Coordinate budget, costing, acquisition and contract input for program/project cost, schedule and performance estimates and draft work products
- Assist in program/project prioritization
- Assist in preparation and execution of internal and external program management reviews (PMRs) and briefings to provide a comprehensive view of budget execution against current spend, quarterly work accomplishments and outstanding work, upcoming quarter work efforts, estimates at completion, and challenges/issues
- Assist in program management briefing material creation and editing
- Consult with program/project subject matter experts in support of work activity descriptions and impacts
- Create and update guidance related to program management processes, roles and responsibilities, and business rules
This section, in bullet format, should provide the required minimum criteria necessary to perform this position/job. This should include all “must-haves.”
Degree: BA/BS Degree from an accreditated university
Clearance level; Active Top Secret (TS) clearance with SCI eligibility at Contract Award. LMI will only consider current security clearances.
3-5 or more total years of experience of experience working at Policy/Plans at the DoD, or at one of the Geographical Commandant Commands
Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
Strong understanding of US DoD Directive 5132.03
Strong understanding of Title 10 United States Code Chapter 16 Security Cooperation