LS Technologies LLC
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Inventory and Property Management Specialist
at LS Technologies LLC
- 11-May-2019 to 10-Jul-2020 (EST)
- Operational Services
- Washington, DC, USA
- Full Time
LS Technologies currently has an opening for an Inventory and Property Management Specialist. This position will support the Federal Aviation Administration's (FAA) National Airspace Security and Enterprise Operations (NASEO) Directorate Business Team. The NEO Directorate is one of seven Technical Operations Service units that collectively and collaboratively provide safe and efficient flight services through responsive and cost-effective maintenance of the NAS facilities, systems, and equipment.
Desired experience for this position includes:
- Personal Property Records Management experience (emphasis in government environment)
- Federal Government Property Management experience (emphasis on FAA Asset Inventory Tracking System (AITS)
- Supply Chain and Inventory Management experience
- Property disposal experience
- Federal Government acquisition experience
- Demonstration of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) proficiency and experience
- Current Certified Professional Property Administer certification preferred
The focus will be on supporting the NASEO Directorate Business team.
Additional duties include, but are not limited to:
- Excess and addition of assets from AITS
- Including disposal and recycling of assets with approved government vendor
- Coordinate inventory management with POCs
- Attend weekly meetings on status updates
- Assist Feds with Strategic Acquisition for Various Equipment and Supplies (SAVES) requests
- Must be an independent, innovative and highly self-motivated individual. Must work well in a team environment
- Must be able to communicate clearly orally, verbally in writing in English.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Management Information Systems, engineering, math, or science are required.
- 10 Years minimum related experience.
- 0 - 50%
LS Technologies, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.