LS Technologies LLC
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Project Lead - NOTAM
at LS Technologies LLC
- 15-Aug-2019 (EST)
- ATM Services
- Washington, DC, USA
- Full Time
LS Technologies is seeking a Project Lead who has capabilities in the areas of consulting in various functional areas of the project. Must have proven skills in providing support in the development of work plans to fulfill government requirements and formulation of milestone schedules or other documented plans to achieve mission objectives. The ideal candidate will have experience in leading tasks and interfacing with government customers.
- Actively lead and manage all phases of the project lifecycle from initiation through closure, including project planning, contract management, project execution, and tracking and reporting
- Deliver projects on time, within budget, with quality results that meet or exceed customer expectations
- Coordinate and manage diverse team of staff to deliver results on time with high quality
- Develop detailed project schedules, estimates, resource plans, and status reports. Manage, track and report on project costs, schedule and performance progress.
- Produce and deliver detailed status reports and briefings, along with periodic demonstrations of developed capability, to document and demonstrate project progress.
- Proactively manage scope, actions, issues and risks to ensure project success. Follow change control procedures effectively.
- Provide management support to the program manager, including strategic planning, preparing reports and responses to senior leadership on program performance, and supporting risk management and reporting.
- Provide meeting planning and facilitation, including project team meetings, document reviews, and client-driven meetings. Prepare meeting minutes and tracking action items.
- Coordinate and monitor timely and effective completion of actions
- Capable of "rolling up the sleeves" and working with a blended team of system administrators, network administrators, engineers and government staff to achieve objectives.
- Communicate with stakeholders, and partnering system representation, to arrive at consensus solutions and compromise resolutions for problems that may arise as a result of the technical interfaces and functional dependencies
- Perform system gap analysis to identify areas where the system can add additional value and incorporate results into the system design
Required Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrated success as a Technical Project Leader, showing a track record of delivering large, complex (multi-disciplinary) projects/programs within budget and on schedule
- Preferred experience large IT programs
- Strong interpersonal and client-facing skills with experience interfacing senior government officials
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience identifying, mitigating and managing project risks and issues
- Experience assisting in the development of project plans, responding to requests for information, and developing and presenting briefings on project status to program leadership
- Experience in creating, applying and maintaining tools to track program, project, or task performance data, including cost, schedule, and performance data.
- Experience developing and reviewing project documentation, such as project management plans, business / technical requirements, and other project artifacts
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Business or related technical discipline
- 5 years of relevant experience as a project leader for government contracts (5 additional years may be substituted for education)
- Project Leadership Certificate (Preferred)