LS Technologies LLC
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at LS Technologies LLC
- 28-Feb-2019 to 29-Jul-2019 (EST)
- Engineering and Program Services
- Washington, DC, USA
- Full Time
LST requires an experienced National Airspace System (NAS) engineer or system user to support the FAA System Wide Information Management (SWIM) Industry-FAA Team (SWIFT). The candidate will interface with FAA leadership and key aviation industry organizations to develop Operational Context and Use Case documents. The document will define scenarios using new FAA technology. The documents are informed by focus groups led by the candidate.
- Design or supporting the US NAS
- Understanding of FAA technology supporting the NAS
- Familiarity with FAA SWIM information services and/or enabling systems (e.g., STDDS, TFMS, TBFM, etc.)
- Familiarity with aviation operations, including air traffic operations, airline operations, and air traffic control (ATC) concepts
- Understanding of the NextGen planned capabilities, NAS operations (i.e., Strategic flow programs, etc.)
- Developing acquisition, requirements, or engineering documents
- Minimum of 6 years of relevant experience
- Bachelor's degree in technology, engineering or related discipline
- Experience working with or in airlines or other major NAS users
- 0 - 20%
LS Technologies, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.