LS Technologies LLC
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Technical Program Analyst- EPICS
at LS Technologies LLC
- 11-Oct-2018 to 10-Dec-2019 (EST)
- Engineering and Program Services
- Washington, DC, USA
- Full Time
LS Technologies is seeking a dynamic, energetic individual fulfill a chief of staff/aide de camp role for our Enterprise Integration support work. The candidate must be a voracious learner who is able to quickly understand the business and technical aspects of existing and emerging technology used for information management and critical infrastructure. The candidate requires exceptional interpersonal skills in order to collaborate with internal team members, external stakeholders and senior/executive leadership.
- The candidate must be able to take comprehensive yet concise meeting notes
- Must be able to distill complicated topics such that lay people have the understanding to make sound business decisions
- Must be able to develop compelling PowerPoint content for either expert audiences or those with broadly diverse domains of knowledge.
- The candidate must possess strong critical thinking and meticulous attention to detail.
- Depending on education, experience and aptitude, the successful candidate could participate in a wide variety of activities that may include risk/benefit analysis, technical or operational use cases and trade studies, governance approach, project planning, communications and outreach support, organizational design, requirements development, functional analysis, technical documentation and editing, and support for special studies.
- Bachelor's degree required, in any field
- Aviation or FAA education or experience is desirable; Understanding of industrial control systems, critical infrastructure or other complex systems also desirable
- Must possess advanced skills in MS Word and PowerPoint, and intermediate skills in MS Excel, Project and Visio.
- Approximately 10% travel required
- 0-5 years experience