Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Strategic Account Manager
Job Reference #: 12761596
|Title:||Strategic Account Manager|
Lunarline is looking for a Strategic Account Manager to go beyond sales to encompass building strategic, mutually beneficial relationships between the company and its key customers. The Strategic Account manager will build trust between Lunarline and our customers by focusing on value and enabling alignment across the company.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serve as a main point of contact and account management for key customer accounts.
- Manage strategic new account on-boarding.
- Prepare for customer interactions through in-depth research, material development, and logistical coordination.
- Advise clients on anticipating future needs and trends, and recommending appropriate solutions.
- Execute renewals and sales strategies for corporate accounts, work with customers to complete contracts.
- Grow revenue within the assigned client base through upsell and cross-sell opportunities.
- Update and maintain account and other information in CRM systems.
- Build strong, collaborative and productive relationships with our partners and their respective sales personnel to both gain and share leads in support of building qualified pipeline and maximizing mutually beneficial sales opportunities.
- Identify and understand our client's core security concerns and how they correlate to Lunarline’s solutions that mitigate these cybersecurity risks.
- Effectively communicate Lunarline’s value proposition as it relates to security services and technologies expertise and capabilities.
- 4+ years experience in a quota carrying sales role, software and/or SaaS sales to the Fortune 500/Global 1000.
- 2+ years experience selling into cyber security or information security market.
- Responsible for visiting several existing strategic/global accounts in Washington, DC.
- Highly knowledgeable about a Lunarline’s products and services and for which situations they should be recommended.
- Good at building and strengthening relationships.
- Strong team-building skills and knows how to draw on internal resources for success.
- Able to synthesize information, identify opportunities and communicate to executives.
- Entrepreneurial drive and ability to sell creative solutions
- Highly effective written presentation and closing skills
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- The following certifications (more than one is preferred): Lunarline, Inc. School of Cybersecurity “Certified Expert” certifications.
Full List of Company Benefits
Lunarline is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of Lunarline that all employees and applicants for employment will be treated in all respects on the basis of their merit and qualifications and without regard to their race, color, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, religion, gender, military status, marital status or ancestry.
Lunarline participates in the E-Verify program. Therefore, any employment with Lunarline will also be contingent upon confirmation from the Social Security Administration ("SSA") and/or the Department of Homeland Security ("DHS") of your authorization to work in the United States.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.