Management Recruiter of Fairfax
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior AE - Private Equity/Property, Washington, DC
at Management Recruiter of Fairfax
Senior Account Executive – Private Equity & Property
This position is focused almost exclusively on the "P" in "P&C" and the "P" in Private Equity since it is primarily focused on working wtih a very high profile Wall Street priviate equity client exclusively focused on property. Experience in accounts greater than $250k in revenue commissions.
Our client is the world's largest privately owned global insurance broker and employs more than 3,700 risk professionals. They provide more than 15,000 clients around the world with insurance, benefits, surety and risk management services. Their mission is to be the worldwide value and service leader in the insurance and risk management industry, our commitment is "to provide the most uncommon results in a most common business".
They are also known throughout the insurance industry as an entrepreneurial, progressive and successful insurance broker. As a result of continued individual and group accomplishments, They also have a record of steady and substantial growth. If you are a committed professional with a passion for delivering unparalleled service, we are interested in hearing from you.
This Commercial Lines Account Executive - Private Equity/Property candidate will be responsible for the day to day delivery of high quality insurance customer service to commercial lines clients in the areas of real estate development, general contracting, government contracting, manufacturing, and any other property-related coverages. The successful candidate will be very bright, polished and have high level communications skills.
- 10 + years of Commercial Insurance experience - property or private equity experience a big plus, but not required.
- Property and Casualty license
- CPCU/CIC or similar designation a big plus, but not necessary
- Demonstrated success managing a book of commercial business
- Extensive Marketing/Placement Experience with P&C Carriers
- Experience with accounts >$250,000 in commissions
- Negotiations experience with Carriers
- Customer Interface Experience
- Very team oriented
- Customer service oriented
- Organized and able to multi-task
- Must be detail oriented
- Excellent customer relation skills
- No management experience required
- Service and maintenance of very large commercial accounts in the property area
- Consult and interact with sophisticated Fortune 100 commercial customers
- Handle updates to accounts
- Work with current clients handling inquiries, policy changes, etc
- Work alongside sales producers
- Driving new business through renewals
- Complex account manager duties
Salary: $85k - $125k + more commensurate with experience
Opportunity for advancement
Opportunity to work for a growing, stable company
Our client offers a competitive compensation and benefits package reflecting our commitment to attracting and retaining great individuals. This includes health and dental coverage, which begins on your first day of work, 401