Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Manifest Digital
- Content & Creative
- Job Type
- Regular Full-Time
Manifest’s Washington D.C. studio is looking for a graphic designer with 2-4 years of experience, to work on one our biggest accounts. The position requires a creative problem solver well-versed in design with a solid understanding of its principles (layout and typography). This role will give you the opportunity to work across multiple projects with a wide range of design needs.
- Create and design deliverables for both digital and print that effectively communicate the intended message
- Maintain brand consistency across a broad range of marketing materials (including but not limited to magazines, data sheets, web and presentations (be it PowerPoint, Keynote or Google Slides)
- Be familiar with stock photography agencies and image research as it is an active part in our design process
- Ability to juggle numerous responsibilities under deadline
- Collaborate with our content team, clients and across agency partners
- Unmistakable knowledge of InDesign and Photoshop (After Effects, Illustrator a plus)
- Passionate about your work, design, layout, type, and composition
- Portfolio of tastefully designed projects, including digital and social
- Well-organized and self-directed team player
- Smart ideas and quick thinking
- Bachelor’s Degree in Design, Advertising, Communications, or a related field
Manifest is an equal opportunity employer. Manifest does not sponsor employment visas.