Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Oasis Systems
- Requisition Number
- Professional Services
HSI Division of Oasis Systems has an exciting opportunity for a Strategic Planner located at the Federal Aviation Administration in Washington, DC. HSI has worked extensively with the U.S. Federal Aviation Administration where it has earned a reputation for on-time delivery of high-quality products tailored to the special needs of its clients. We also work with aviation organizations around the world and provide management consulting services to other public and private entities.
LOCATION: Washington, DC
JOB STATUS: Full-time
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Certifications, Experience, Skills)
SECURITY CLEARANCE: Ability to obtain a Public Trust Security Clearance
EDUCATION: Bachelor of Arts/Sciences Degree with 5 years of related experience, or an Associate of Arts/Science degree and 10 years of related experience, or 15 years of related experience in a program support/project management role.
EXPERIENCE LEVEL: 5 or more years of experience, commensurate with the required educational levels listed above.
- Self-motivated, independent thinker that requires minimal supervision.
- Ideal candidate is a customer-service oriented problem solver with the ability to work independently and as part of diverse teams.
- Excellent people skills - able to work with teams of varying sizes, technical abilities, and levels of authority with both internal corporate staff and teammates.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills, organizational, critical thinking and analysis, meeting facilitation, and interpersonal skills are essential.
- Must be flexible in adapting to deadlines and changing priorities, has a pro-active attitude and a disciplined work ethic.
- Thorough, detail oriented, and organized, with excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects at once.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, including Excel, Project, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Visio and Word.
- Supports all aspects of program/project management involving planning, developing, organizing, coordinating, and conducting organizational activities to ensure FAA operational policies, processes, and program elements are integrated and documented.
- Participates in projects from the planning stage, provides additional or missing materials, and edits, organizes, and formats content for clarity, flow, and integrity.
- Writes and/or reviews all documented communications for the directorate including, but not limited to, briefings, memorandums, congressional correspondences, meeting notes, status reports, Orders, Directives, Letters, presentations, briefings, and talking points.
- Develops and analyzes weekly/monthly reports on business-related metrics.
- Works with limited supervision as part of the program management team whose core responsibility is to gather, analyze, and report on data collected.
- Provides advisory and analytical support for development of strategies, planning, and implementation activities associated with the execution of fundamental changes.
- Provides support in planning, developing and implementing strategic plans and schedules; communication planning.
- Develops, coordinates, and obtains senior-level management input and approval for planning agendas, logistics, and communication of planning session, and capturing and managing action item status.
- Assists with the logistics and organization of any meetings and manages all correspondence directed to the organization’s leadership.
Who We Are
HSI Division of Oasis Systems is a premier provider of customer-driven, cost-effective and quality Engineering Services; Enterprise Systems and Applications; Human Factors Engineering; Information Technology and Cyber Security; Professional Services; and Specialized Engineering Solutions to the Department of Defense, FAA, NRC and other federal agencies.
We strive to be an exciting and welcoming company that attracts, develops, motivates and retains the most talented, skilled and dedicated people in the industry; where they are encouraged to achieve personal excellence, purpose, and their full potential and career aspirations; while supporting mission-critical national security technologies and programs.
HSI Division of Oasis Systems is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of any legally protected characteristic including, but not limited to, race, color, religion, national origin, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, ancestry, age, medical condition, military veteran status or on the basis of physical handicap which, with reasonable accommodation, render the application to satisfactorily perform the job available.