Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Cloud Specialist-Dynamics Business Applications
at Microsoft Corporation
- Job number
- Job category
- Account Management
- Employment type
- Role type
- Individual Contributor
Microsoft is a company where passionate innovators come to collaborate, envision what can be, and take their careers to levels they can't achieve anywhere else. This is a world of more possibilities, more innovation, more openness, and sky's-the-limit thinking -- a cloud-enabled world.
At Microsoft we have unique capabilities to meet the needs of both individuals and organizations. We care deeply about taking our ideals and vision around the globe, and to make a difference in peoples' lives and organizations in all corners of the planet. Our mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet.
Enterprise/Mid-Market Software Sales Executive: Are you an enterprise/mid-market software sales executive looking to work at one of the most transformational software companies in the world? If so, we want to talk to you. At the core, our Business Applications Cloud Sales Specialists are sales hunters that work alongside our customers to help improve their businesses with our Dynamics 365 Cloud Solutions. Embracing a challenger mindset, the successful candidate engages new customers through prospecting, leading, orchestrating and closing opportunities that produce transformative business outcomes. The specialist partners with the broader Microsoft team to identify new opportunities in the territory while also working alongside Microsoft prioritized business partners to build and drive the opportunities to closure. The specialist is a field seller that requires a solid understanding of Enterprise Resource Planning and/or Customer Relationship Management solutions.
As a Cloud Specialist – Business Applications, you will be a senior solution sales leader within our Corporate sales organization working with our most important customers. You will lead a virtual team of technical, partner and consulting resources to advance the sales process and achieve/exceed solution sales and usage/consumption targets for related workloads in your assigned accounts. You will help customers evaluate their applications, recommend solutions that meet their requirements, remove roadblocks to deployment and drive customer satisfaction.
To learn more about Microsoft’s mission, please visit: https://careers.microsoft.com/mission-culture
Check out all of our products at: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us
The Impact You’ll Be Making
- Secure strategic new business wins for Microsoft: Business Applications workloads in territory, and maximize up-sell and cross-sell opportunities collaborating with Partner resources to present Microsoft’s value propositions that align to customer’s business objectives and IT initiatives
- Develop and maintain a Territory Plan that demonstrates knowledge of your territory, prioritizes investments in time and effort, and leverages your virtual team to exceed the goals and objectives of the business.
- Work with the co-sell prioritized partners for the focus workloads and industries for your territory, jointly drive the sales cycle
- Maintain a healthy balanced and predictable pipeline: Continually assess the pipeline for any deal that will not produce the high-yield result anticipated. Set up and manage a regular rhythm for pipeline reviews with key members of the sales team. Prepare and deliver accurate forecast and pipeline reports. Develop Strategic Opportunity Sales Plans for ‘must-win’ deals.
- Contribute to the development of Microsoft’s World Class Sales Organization: Be committed to learning the customer’s business and your professional growth. Develop a working knowledge of Microsoft’s transformation and leverage all training resources
- Mid-market (SMC Corporate) new cloud customer acquisition revenue
- D365 cloud revenue for solution areas in a targeted sales territory
- New customer adds and associated revenue
Uncover, engage and close large cloud opportunities in corporate segment sales territory for Dynamics 365, while articulating the Microsoft Value Proposition for our entire cloud strategy.
3+ years of experience:
· Solution sales for ERP/CRM or similar industry/business applications
· Selling software-as-a-service or cloud-based ERP/CRM business applications to enterprise/mid-market customers.
· Digital transformation management consulting experience with leading international firms
· Developing demand and prospecting for digital transformation opportunities in large mid-market accounts.
· Driving and leading sales processes across account planning, opportunity planning, deal negotiation, customer decision frameworks, evaluation plans and engaging in sophisticated business case discussions.
· Carrying and exceeding sales quotas by driving and closing enterprise deals.
· Proposal preparation, negotiating terms and contracts for large multi-million-dollar digital transformation opportunities.
· Senior level pursuit experience in selling business applications with a strong track record of prospecting, new account development, territory building and quota performance.
· Assessing strategic customer objectives, digital transformation opportunity discovery, key improvement scenarios, and an ability to measure and present incremental and new economic value.
· Working with channel partners and co-selling third party applications
· Leading, partnering and orchestrating with virtual teams of experts
· Disciplined operator with demonstrated accuracy in forecasting business and maintaining CRM pipeline hygiene.
· Experience in business value selling.
· Demonstrated passion and commitment to customer success.
Deep understanding of:
• Business solutions, specifically ERP and/or CRM Suites and how they translate into business impact
• Industry solution experience – deep understanding of understanding the drivers of a particular industry and the unique needs customers are trying to solve
• Working knowledge of Microsoft’s commercial cloud offerings – including Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Azure.
• Competitors and related ecosystem
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience required
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.