Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Consultant, CRM Technical Developer
at Microsoft Corporation
- Job number
- Job category
- Technical Delivery
- Employment type
- Role type
- Individual Contributor
Do you love to solve problems and help customers to achieve their business goals? If so, this is a phenomenal opportunity for you. You will be working with customers, partners and other Microsoft team members in designing, building, implementing, and optimizing large solutions in complex customer environments, and leading them to success through close collaboration with Partners and Microsoft Consulting Services.
As a Microsoft Consultant, you will deliver high quality services to high profile and complex US Government environments. Leveraging your expertise as an advisor, workshop delivery, troubleshooting and reviewing, or as a highly skilled, specialized delivery resource in the Dynamics 365 for Customer Engagement (D365 CE) Consulting Team. We are looking for Consultants that can combine their technical skills, experience, creativity and customer focus to deliver great solutions and ensure customers get the best value from their D365 CE technology and solutions investment.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of customer business requirements and project objectives, design and deliver technical D365 CE solutions to meet business requirements.
- Ensure solutions align with the intent of the architecture allowing for clear build test specifications and development of operations guides for the customer. Ensure developed solutions use Microsoft standards.
- Develop integration tests & other gate criteria that align with business requirements & project plan while using Microsoft standards to ensure a stable solution and a predictable support experience.
- Provide stakeholder assistance throughout deployment to avoid and resolve technical issues.
- Review D365 CE engagement to identify shared areas of improvement & communicate to customer.
- Possess a passion for continuous learning of D365 CE and associated technology, strong problem-solving skills, critical thinking and good judgement
3+ years of experience in technical support in an enterprise environment along with:
- Strong experience implementing and developing on large Microsoft D365 CE and/or competitive Tier 1 CRM solution such as Siebel, SAP, or Salesforce.com
- Desired experience with development frameworks (SCRUM / Agile).
- Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) and Windows Workflow Foundation (WF).
- Working knowledge of TFS 2010.
- Broad understanding and experience developing on the Microsoft platform, including products and frameworks such as Windows Azure, SQL Azure, Azure AppFabric, SQL Server, BizTalk, SharePoint, Office, Active Directory and xRM.
- Ability to diagnose and correct performance problems.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Strong understanding of unit and integration testing.
Education: A 4-year technical degree or equivalent work experience is required
Travel: Travel is an integral part of this position. You should be willing to travel as required by the needs of our customers and our business. This position may require travel to customer sites up to 50% of the time. Overnight travel may also be required.
The successful candidate must be a U.S. Citizen and be able to obtain a DoD clearance at the level sought by our customers when required for the role. Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. Failure to maintain or obtain the appropriate clearance and/or customer screening requirements may result in employment action up to and including termination. A Secret or Top Secret Clearance is highly preferred.
Citizenship Verification: This position requires verification of US Citizenship to meet federal government security requirements.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.