Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
MIRACORP Inc., is a veteran, women-owned firm specializing in federal government contract services. One of our competitive advantages is that we provide services to our customers with a standard of excellence that is unmatched. MIRACORP believes our employees are the cornerstone for our success.
We are seeking a Administrative Professional, with active Top Secret clearance, to provide support to the executive staff. This position is located at our FBI customer site in Washington, D.C.
Primary Administrative and Clerical Responsibilities Include:
- Manage calendars of executive staff.
- Typing, filing, taking meeting minutes, preparing routine correspondence and arranging conferences.
- Maintain a document/deliverable/reference library.
- Assist with travel arrangements.
- Research topics and information upon request.
- Prepare reports, charts, and other presentation materials.
- Attend meetings and conferences for dictation purposes.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Must have Top Secret Clearance
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Minimum of 8 years of experience
- Minimum 11 years of experience with no Bachelor's degree
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Superior customer service, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Ability to take the initiative and use independent judgment.
Why Consider This Opportunity:
- Great benefit package with benefits that start on date of hire.
- 401 (k) employer match, with 100% immediate vesting.
- Work environment where you have a lot of independence.
- Ability to work with a purpose and make an impact.
- Work with a Manager and peers that are passionate about customers.
- Work for an employer where core values are not just written on paper but lived.
MIRACORP is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Veterans are encouraged to apply!