Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
MIRACORP Inc., is a veteran, women-owned firm specializing in federal government contract services. One of our competitive advantages is that we provide services to our customers with a standard of excellence that is unmatched. MIRACORP believes our employees are the cornerstone for our success.
MIRACORP is seeking a Data Analyst at our customer location in Washington DC. The Data Analyst provides functional support, including: Human capital, budget execution, budget formulation, oil and gas regulatory processing, federal employee workforce engagement, communications, and COOP.
- Demonstrates integrity and diligence understanding and abiding by laws, regulations and policies associated with receiving and handling of highly sensitive, including classified, data.
- Demonstrate expertise to utilize various software tools/applications in the analysis of large, bulk data sets.
- Use analytical skills and in-depth research, critical thinking and judgement to draw conclusions.
- Interprets analytical results and uses writing skills, verbal communication skills and creativity to convey results to others.
- A minimum of three (3) years of experience that is relevant and directly related to federal travel is required.
- A BS or BA degree (or an additional six (6) years of relevant experience in lieu of a degree) in a discipline that relates to the job duties.
- Other relevant professional development courses and training related to administrative and organization is desirable.
Why consider a career at MIRACORP?
- Our Comprehensive Benefit Package includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts, Basic Term Life and Accident, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, and 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan.
- At MIRACORP we value and leverage your unique talents and perspectives. We will support you along the way. MIRACORP employees are the foundation of our company and valuable contributors to our continued success. We welcome professionals that want to be part of our growing team.
MIRACORP is an equal opportunity employer. Veterans are encouraged to apply!