Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
- Job ID
- Experience (Years)
- Security Clearance
NetCentrics Corporation has continuously served the U.S. Government since our founding in 1995. We provide U.S. federal agencies with reliable and cost-effective IT services, including IT platform services, IT service delivery, cybersecurity, and infrastructure modernization. We have extensive experience modernizing and strengthening network bandwidth, security, and performance to deliver enhanced services and reliability to end-users.
NetCentrics is looking for an experienced Network Engineer to support our team in Washington, DC. This position is open only to candidates with an active TS/SCI security clearance.
- Provide network and administrator engineering support for the Non-secure Internet Protocol Router Network (NIPRNet), Secure Internet Protocol Router Network (SIPRNet) and the Joint Worldwide Intelligence Communications Network (JWICS) in order to improve the confidentiality, integrity and availability of network communications
- Install, configure, manage, support, troubleshoot and monitor devices related to network systems, to include Cisco Routers, Switches, and firewalls
- Identify and resolve IPS and IDS issues; ability to Monitor and Analyze Network Packets and Security Event Logs
- Build, maintain, and fix supporting Network systems on JWICS environments
- Ensure systems are patched and in compliance with all DHS and DoD regulations and STIGS
- Maintain legacy infrastructure while deploying replacement products
- Create and update network diagrams and device documentation.
- Work with peers to ensure documentation and knowledge sharing is adequate and there is no single point of failure
- At least two years of experience deploying and maintaining layer two/ three Cisco network devices
- Administrator level knowledge of networking such as LANs, WANs, VPNs, Routers, Switches and Firewalls
- Travel may be required to remote sites to deploy or repair devices or attend meetings
- Must have active DoD TS/SCI Clearance
- Must be DoD 8570 IAT II (within first 90 days on job)
- A minimum of two years’ work related experience and JWICS experience.
Desired Experience/Skillsets (Nice to have but not required):
- CCNA or CCNP
**In order to be considered for this position, you must apply directly through our careers site**
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status or on the basis of disability.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled