Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Certified Change Practitioner
at Noblis, inc.
- Requisition #
- Security Clearance
- Public Trust
- Full Time
- Job Category
- Program Management
Noblis is an independent, nonprofit organization with a proud tradition of serving federal clients objectively and with the highest caliber of scientific and technical excellence. We are known for our science and technology, and our abilities to bring the science and technology to help our clients. A key to our success is the recognition that people matter. We integrate change management into our work and provide our expertise to our clients.
Noblis is guiding and implementing change management for a number of FAA programs to ensure that stakeholders are engaged and prepared and that the programs achieve their anticipated goals and benefits. The programs are all managed in the FAA's Program Management Office and in coordination with the relavant FAA business unit.
The Certified Change Practitioner will work with the Noblis organizational change management team to provide change management expertise and guidance to the program to ensure program success through the engagement of and adoption by CMA stakeholders. Responsibilities may include:
- Applying Prosci, ADKAR and other methodologies to determine the strategy and tactics for change management to support the program
- Assisting with the engagement of change sponsors and facilitating the Change Team meetings / working sessions
- Working closely with the FAA program office to ensure coordination
- Creating briefings, conducting assessments, providing change management education, drafting communications, collaborating with the FAA's Office of Communications, providing status updates and other change management related tasks
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or higher and a minimum of 8 years of related expereince
- Prosci Certified Change Practitioner
- Five plus years experience in planning and implementing organizational change management
- Five plus years managing projects
- Demonstrated success in organizational change management and project management
- Exceptional, demonstrable communication skills - written and oral - at all levels
- Exceptional, demonstrable interpersonal skills
- Exceptional, demonstrable business acumen
- Demonstrable flexibility
- Project Management Professional certification
Noblis and our wholly owned subsidiary, Noblis ESI, are solving difficult problems that help our government and our country. We bring the best of scientific thought, management, and engineering expertise with a reputation for independence and objectivity. We support a wide range of government and industry clients in the areas of national security, intelligence, transportation, healthcare, environmental sustainability, and enterprise engineering. Learn more at noblis.org/about.
Why work at a Noblis company?
Our employees find greater meaning in their work and balance the other things in life that matter to them. Our people are our greatest asset. They are exceptionally skilled, knowledgeable, team-oriented, and mission-driven individuals who want to do work that matters and benefits the public.
Noblis has won numerous workplace awards. Noblis maintains a drug-free workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race.
· Lead proposal sections for small or limited competition proposals and actively participate in teaming strategy discussions