Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Intelligence Analyst
at Noblis, inc.
- Requisition #
- Security Clearance
- Top Secret/SCI with CI Polygraph
- Full Time
- Job Category
- Intelligence Analysis
Are you an experienced intelligence analyst looking for an exciting opportunity in the law enforcement and intelligence community? Do you have interagency experience with Federal, state, local, or international intelligence or law enforcement organizations? Are you adept at evaluating specialized intelligence and conducting threat analysis and production support? Do you want to work for a great company while also impacting a valuable national security mission?
Responsibilities (may include, but are not limited to the following):
- Establishes methodology for evolving challenges/problems
- Reviews and evaluates incoming intelligence reports and information, collection plans, and programs
- Develops and projects data, draws conclusions, and estimates probabilities based upon knowledge of current and past intelligence situations, and an understanding of the significance of conditions and trends
- Provides specialized intelligence and threat analysis and production support
- Accesses and performs research on designated intelligence databases, analyzes the data, and develops products
- Provides intelligence and threat analysis of the information that is tailored to the customer's requirements
- Develops information and technical support documents, summaries, reports, presentations and other designated products in support of the customer's information and technical support requirements
- Presents briefings
- Provide leadership to less experienced colleagues
· Lead proposal sections for small or limited competition proposals and actively participate in teaming strategy discussions
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of ten (10) years of relevant experience are required. Or Associate’s and twelve (12) years or relevant experience. Or fourteen (14) years of relevant experience.
- Clearance: TS/SSBI or TS/SCI with CI Poly
- Critical thinking
- Clear and concise writing
- Excellent oral communication skills
- Experience working with analysis tools
Noblis and our wholly owned subsidiary, Noblis ESI, are solving difficult problems that help our government and our country. We bring the best of scientific thought, management, and engineering expertise with a reputation for independence and objectivity. We support a wide range of government and industry clients in the areas of national security, intelligence, transportation, healthcare, environmental sustainability, and enterprise engineering. Learn more at Noblis -About Us
Why work at a Noblis company?
Our employees find greater meaning in their work and balance the other things in life that matter to them. Our people are our greatest asset. They are exceptionally skilled, knowledgeable, team-oriented, and mission-driven individuals who want to do work that matters and benefits the public.
Noblis has won numerous workplace awards. Noblis maintains a drug-free workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.