Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Program Analyst
at Noblis, inc.
- Requisition #
- Security Clearance
- Full Time
- Job Category
- Program Management
Technology and threats evolve rapidly in today’s ever-changing environment. The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Science and Technology Directorate (S&T) monitors those threats and capitalizes on technological advancements at a rapid pace, developing solutions and bridging capability gaps at a pace that mirrors the speed of life. S&T’s mission is to deliver effective and innovative insight, methods and solutions for the critical needs of the Homeland Security Enterprise. S&T conducts basic and applied research, development, demonstration, testing and evaluation activities relevant to DHS.
Noblis is seeking a Senior Program Analyst to provide program management and financial support in the DHS Science and Technology Directorate as part of a multidisciplinary team of high-performance professionals helping S&T's PMs to tackle DHS components' most vexing technical and developing solutions to meet the next homeland security threats. The Analyst would assist program managers in their execution of programs within the RDT&E process encompassing: technology scouting; research and development; test and evaluation; systems & operational analysis and engineering; operational testing and integration; information management; technology transfer, transition and commercialization; and risk management and mitigation. The Senior Program Office shall:
- Contribute to the evaluation, analysis, and development of recommended solutions.
- Work with program managers and the PSO to resolve complex problems, which require an in-depth knowledge of program and project management related to the designated field or discipline.
- Applies principles and methods of the program and project management to specialized solutions.
- Attend and document program and technical meetings as required such as those for the program, work program performers, other government agencies working in the space, and technical working groups.
- Coordinate, organize, attend, and facilitate program and project technical, periodic, and quality reviews as needed.
- Lead or assist programs and projects to develop risk management strategies to help identify project risks, and assist in the development of mitigation plans
- Maintain organized and logical files for all necessary program, project and performer documentation and assist with program data requests
· Participate on proposals
- Bachelor's degree and minimum 10 years of relevant experience or Master’s and minimum of 5 years of experience.
- Areas of expertise may include program and/or project management, strategic and business planning, change management, organizational development, quality assurance, regulatory compliance, and decision support.
- Demonstrated increasing levels of responsibility
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office (especially PowerPoint, Excel, and Project)
- Familiarity with Microsoft SharePoint
- Strong written communication, for both technical and non-technical audiences
- Evidence of flexibility and adaptation to changes in processes, requirements, and priorities
- SECRET clearance
- Eligibility to obtain DHS access and Suitability
- Experience supporting DoD and/or DHS components (e.g. TSA, CBP, FPS, NPPD, DNDO, USCG, ICE) either operationally or through program or project management
- Master's in engineering relevant to national security work, to include aeronautical, chemical, electrical, mechanical, software, or closely-related engineering disciplines
- Project or program management experience
- Current TOP SECRET clearance, especially with SCI access
- Current DHS access and Suitability
- DAWIA certification (especially Engineering, Test and Evaluation, and/or Science/Technology Manager)
- Experience supporting technology transition from research and development to operational use
- Certification from PMI: PMP, PfMP, PgMP, or PMI-ACP
- Experience with Agile development methodologies, such as Scrum, Kanban, sprint planning, and the use of JIRA, and Agile ScrumMaster/Project Owner certification
Noblis and our wholly owned subsidiary, Noblis ESI, are solving difficult problems that help our government and our country. We bring the best of scientific thought, management, and engineering expertise with a reputation for independence and objectivity. We support a wide range of government and industry clients in the areas of national security, intelligence, transportation, healthcare, environmental sustainability, and enterprise engineering. Learn more at Noblis -About Us
Why work at a Noblis company?
Our employees find greater meaning in their work and balance the other things in life that matter to them. Our people are our greatest asset. They are exceptionally skilled, knowledgeable, team-oriented, and mission-driven individuals who want to do work that matters and benefits the public.
Noblis has won numerous workplace awards including as a Washington Post "Top Workplace" in the Washington D.C. area, for 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015 and 2014. Noblis maintains a drug-free workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.