Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at NuAxis Innovations
We’re going places, hop on board.
Our value is in our employees – smart, passionate, and fun people.
Grow with us! As a growing business, every NuAxis Innovations employee impacts the success and direction of this company. We all share a true passion for technology and enjoy working together to develop solutions, share ideas, and exchange knowledge. At NuAxis Innovations, we celebrate diversity and the unique perspective each team member brings to his/her job, team, and community. We are currently seeking a talented and motivated ServiceNow Architect for a Full Time position.
The ServiceNow Architect will provide technical leadership for planning, designing, configuring, testing, implementing, documenting, and maintaining the solutions for the products implemented on the ServiceNow platform to meet business needs and corporate objectives.
- Provide subject matter expertise for ServiceNow and ITIL, recommending and designing solutions to be implemented on the ServiceNow platform, including instantiation of new modules as well as helping improve and streamline existing capabilities and applications.
- Configure and enhance all aspects of ServiceNow, such as workflow, user interface (UI), client scripts, business rules, catalogs, orchestration and more, utilizing out-of-the-box functionality as much as possible and only customizing when necessary
- Advise where out of the box functionality can achieve a desired outcome instead of resorting to customization as part of the demand management process.
- Partner with product management to transform business needs from the customer to tangible items within ServiceNow using platform modules or creating new scoped applications.
- Provide high-level estimations and guidance for breakdown of work into features, epics, and stories, including identifying the need for technical spikes.
- Work with the Product Management team to create working demos and prototypes as necessary, prior to full deployment within the ServiceNow environment.
- Provide feedback to product management and development teams with regards alternative options and approaches that may not have been considered.
- Identify upcoming platform release opportunities and stay current with the relevant areas of now and next versions of ServiceNow, making technical recommendations to product management for the NuAxis ServiceNow roadmap.
- Partner with ServiceNow to identify solutions, raise issues, and provide input into the ServiceNow product roadmaps.
- Establish documentation, testing, and coding standards for developers to adhere to.
- Partner with the platform architect to identify opportunities to improve and streamline the overall platform.
- Design access controls to ensure an appropriate least privilege approach to solution design.
- Identify system deficiencies and recommend solutions and continual service improvements
- Architect ServiceNow solutions and design web-based solutions
- Improve performance and configuration by utilizing ServiceNow best practices
- Collaborate effectively with other ServiceNow administrators to develop global solutions
- Perform system and integration testing with sample and live data
- Demonstrate best practices around programming methodologies, platform management, languages and help define team coding standards, procedures and techniques.
- Influence and design, providing options with pros, cons, and risks around all key technical decisions during the program delivery process
- Bachelor's Degree
- ServiceNow Developer, Implementation or Architect certification
- Review existing implementations and implementing improvements and provide support for design changes to provide value.
- Assess security architecture to be consistent with federal standards and industry best practices.
- Experience with integration of legacy tools with ServiceNow.
- Minimum of 4+ years ServiceNow platform
- 2 years implementing systems using the Agile/Scrum methodology
- Experience implementing systems using the Agile/Scrum methodology
- Experience with scripting in ServiceNow (Business Rules, UI Pages, UI Macros, etc.)
- Experience implementing Service Catalog, CMS, MID Server, Integrations with LDAP and other applications external to ServiceNow
- Experience with web technologies such as XML, HTML, web services, and other similar technologies
- Familiarity with User Interface design and User Experience concepts
- Proven experience in delivering ServiceNow for large organizations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience working with multiple teams simultaneously
- Experience delegating work to less experienced team members
- Applicant must be a U.S. citizen and able to obtain clearance (no Green card or visa holders)
- All offers of employment are contingent upon one’s eligibility to obtain and maintain a federal public trust
Does this opportunity sound like a fit for you? If so, join our talent community and click to apply now!!
NuAxis is an IT Services firm providing innovative solutions to the U.S. Federal Government using state of the art technologies, architectures, and life cycle management. We are a Certified Microsoft Partner with extensive Microsoft technologies experience. Our services portfolio includes Project Management, Application Development, Infrastructure Management, and Security Management. We offer competitive salaries, an attractive benefits package, and the opportunity to learn from experts.
We are a high technology small business with long-standing U.S. Federal Government experience * Visionary executive leadership * Expert professional services team comprised of highly skilled engineers and software developers * Rapid growth over the last several years
NuAxis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer including Vets and Disabled. Employment contingent upon successful completion of background investigation.