Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
# of Openings:
ORBIS is seeking an experienced Engineer to provide engineering support to the Program Offices.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors and 3 years or more of professional engineering experience
- Experience with Navy acquisition, In-Service Programs and/or submarine/combat systems.
- Experience applying engineering disciplines to technically support development of new and existing Naval capabilities and systems, develop significant alterations to existing systems, integrate and interface existing equipment or software into different applications or platforms to support the warfighter, and support evaluation of foreign or non-developmental systems, equipment, and technologies to include environmental engineering of U. S. Navy weapon systems and base related infrastructure
- Experience providing engineering, scientific, and technical expertise to support analysis and make recommendations regarding the Government’s efforts to implement Model Based Systems Engineering tools, practices, and environments; current commercial software development and delivery practices such as DevSecOps; public and private cloud infrastructure; and Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning (AI/ML) approaches and techniques.
- Experience working with Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) best practices.
- U.S. Citizen with Secret Security Clearance
- Former Navy Submarine service highly desired
- As Navy On-Site Team (NOST) - Lead Configuration Baseline Coordinator:
- Provide oversight for Software Development, Test, and Integration programs; Ensure completion of Performance Verification Tests (PVTs); Support Validation/Verification of Incident Reports (IR) and Coordinate pre cert/demo events, manning, conduct, and post cert/demo events
ORBIS offers an excellent benefits package and competitive salary in a professional atmosphere.