Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
# of Openings:
This position is in support of Program Executive Office Integrated Warfare Systems (PEO IWS), managing a team of personnel delivering a Professional Support Services including Administration, Corporate Operations, and Congressional and Public Affairs for the PEO IWS portfolio of programs. Performance will be in office spaces located near the Washington Navy Yard.
The Project Manager will be responsible for the successful execution of the Administrative Support aspect of the contract for a group of assigned Program Offices, including technical performance, schedule adherence, cost control, leadership, and personnel administration.
- Fifteen (15) years relevant experience.
- Significant demonstrated experience with DoD acquisition processes, in DoD program management, Industry or Government technical or business management.
- Significant supervisory experience.
- Bachelor’s level degree is preferred
- US Citizen with Secret Security Clearance
ORBIS offers an excellent benefits package and competitive salary in a professional atmosphere.