Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at OTO Development
Behind the scene : cleanliness & friendliness
AC Hotel by Marriott Washington DC Downtown
New Hotel Opening Q4 2019
This is an exciting opportunity to join the opening team of the first AC Hotel in Washington D.C. The hotel is currently under construction and is slated to open in Q4 2019. The hotel is located at 1112 19th Street NW between L & M. It will feature 219 contemporary guest rooms, a lobby bar and restaurant with a sidewalk café in season, plus two rooftop meeting rooms and an outdoor patio totaling 2,000 SF of space.
Core Responsivities Include:
- Responsible for the operation and cleanliness of the dish washing machine.
- Responsible for washing of all china, glassware, silverware, pots, pans, and other items used in the restaurant, kitchen and banquet department.
- Responsible for breakdown of all boxes, emptying trash containers into the dumpster and cleaning all containers.
- Cleans walls in kitchen as appropriate, especially in dish room areas. Cleans floor mats, sweeps and mops entire kitchen floor daily. Assists in cleaning of ovens and refrigerators.
- Ensures that the dish machine is reading at the appropriate temperature so that all items will be properly sanitized.
- Ensures that the floor is kept dry and free of debris at all times.
- Assists with unloading shipments, dating items, and putting items away.
· Able to move items weighing up to 50 pounds
· Ability to stock items on shelves above eye level
· This position may require standing for long periods of time
· Aware of safety procedures in the kitchen