Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at OUTFRONT Media
This position is responsible for assisting and supporting the Sales Team’s efforts to meet and exceed revenue goals. In addition, this individual will need to coordinate, communicate and process all Sales related correspondence, contracts and any other pertinent reports.
- Initiate and maintain a good working relationship with all A/E’s and also our internal personnel and external clients, including advertising agencies and out-of-home buying services.
- Provide good customer service with follow up on any /all requests on behalf of the Account Executive.
- Coordinate and process advertising contracts, internal work orders, non-space agreements, paper request forms, client posting instructions, completion reports, credits, CCN’s and all other paperwork associated with completing the sales process.
- Coordinate and track production activities of accounts and provide accurate completion reports upon installation.
- Develop a clear understanding of the CMS/IMS systems with the ability to create effective proposals, contracts and maps for the Account Executives.
- Support and exhibit behavior consistent with the sales and service philosophy of OUTFRONT Media
- Act with diplomacy as a representative of the Sales Department.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Computer Skills; Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred
- Must be professional, multi-task oriented, and able to communicate clearly, comprehensively with complete personal and professional integrity.
- Must be detail-oriented and able to maintain confidential information.
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication, and organizational skills.
- Self motivated with at least 1-2 years of professional work experience (preferably in the sales advertising field).
To all Recruitment Agencies: OUTFRONT Media LLC does not accept agency and unsolicited resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our OUTFRONT Media employees or any other company location.
OUTFRONT Media is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
OUTFRONT Media Is An Equal Opportunity Employer
All applicants shall receive equal consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, marital status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, veteran status or disability. Please refer to the OUTFRONT Media Affirmative Action policy statement.
OUTFRONT gets audiences are everything for
We provide a platform that connect brands to their target audiences, as they live their lives. We are famous for the unrivaled impact and creativity of our medium. We champion the power of the largest canvases across North America to grow advertisers’ businesses through driving engagement, fame, and trust.
And we do it where it matters.
- We are everywhere. We empower smart brands to take advantage of our ubiquity across 400,000 canvases, our national footprint across 25 top markets, and targeted relevance that can be achieved through our local dominance.
- We are front and center in the places where people live, work, and travel; from urban centers, to busy highways, to transit hubs, to neighborhoods.
- We provide the permanent in a media landscape overwrought with the transient. The IRL to fuel the URL. The confluence of, and flexibility between, screens. Truth, trust, and visibility.
- We are Intelligent OOH. We leverage new technology to make OOH more relevant, responsive, and rewarding to make your existing digital investments work harder.
OUTFRONT. Impact where it matters.