Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Document Management Analyst I
Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
Document Management Analyst I
In addition to performing functions of Document Management Technician, as described below:
- Performs moderately complex litigation support tasks including detailed review and analysis of case materials in a broad range of subject matters, such as financial records, health care materials, and other litigation files; detailed indexing of case files.
- Drafting procedures for accomplishing litigation support assignments.
- Document acquisition related tasks.
- Screening for privilege documents.
- Conducting database searches and performing e-discovery culling.
- Proofreads and edits deliverable products.
- Sometimes serves as "team leader" for larger group of Document Management Technicians and clerical support staff.
- Often works with minimal supervision.
- Reports to Task Supervisor or Project Supervisor.
- Must be able to obtain a government security clearance.
- One year of experience on major litigation support projects or undergraduate degree.
- Certain assignments may require experience or substantial undergraduate coursework in, for example, finance/accounting, health care, or substantial experience in the legal environment or in information technology.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently in a team environment.
- Must have excellent writing skills and oral communication capabilities.
- Requires hands-on familiarity with the Government's office and network environment, including but not limited to, data processing environments, including office automation networks, PC-based databases and other applications, internet and server-based databases and other applications, such as Relativity, Oracle, Concordance, Summation, Trial Director, etc.
- Should be a knowledgeable user of the Government's office and network environment, including but not limited to, word processing, spreadsheet, imaging, and hardware systems.
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
For more than 60 years, PAE has tackled the world’s toughest challenges to deliver agile and steadfast solutions to the U.S. government and its allies. With more than 20,000 employees on all seven continents and in more than 70 countries, PAE delivers a broad range of operational support services to meet the critical needs of our clients. Our headquarters is in Falls Church, Virginia. Find us online at pae.com.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.