Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Law Clerk I
Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
Law Clerk I
- Performs complex legal research for the trial staff.
- Assists in preparing draft legal documents, such as motions, briefs, memoranda of law, etc. reviewing documents for relevance and privilege; and assisting attorneys with all phases of litigation.
- Reviewing and analyzing documents obtained during the course of the investigation and explaining/summarizing them.
- Identifying and preparing documents for production to third parties.
- Must be able to obtain a government security clearance.
Law degree, or currently attending an ABA-accredited law school, having completed at least one year of study.
Requires sound working knowledge of federal and state court systems, legal research procedures, and legal research resources.
Requires excellent written and oral communication skills and thorough knowledge of legal research tools such as LEXIS and Westlaw.
Must have hands-on familiarity with a variety of computer applications, including word processing, databases (such as document review and file management systems), spreadsheets, and imaging.
Role also requires hands-on familiarity with ESI tools and knowledge of e-discovery procedures and resources.
- Fluent in Mandarin/Chinese, Spanish and/or Portuguese or other languages.
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
For more than 60 years, PAE has tackled the world’s toughest challenges to deliver agile and steadfast solutions to the U.S. government and its allies. With more than 20,000 employees on all seven continents and in more than 70 countries, PAE delivers a broad range of operational support services to meet the critical needs of our clients. Our headquarters is in Falls Church, Virginia. Find us online at pae.com.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.