Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Law Clerk II
Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
Law Clerk II
- First-level document review.
- Reviewing and analyzing documents obtained during the course of the investigation and explaining/summarizing them.
- Identifying and preparing documents for production to third parties
- Performing complex legal research; preparing draft legal documents, such as motions, briefs, memoranda of law, etc.
- Reviewing documents for relevance and privilege; and assisting attorneys with all phases of litigation.
- Acts independently and/or as a team leader on larger projects.
- Responsibilities may include acting as primary interface with trial attorneys, experts, and other client staff.
- Must be able to obtain a government security clearance.
- Must have law degree or, for some tasks, comparable combination of education and experience may be acceptable.
- Minimum of two (2) years of progressively more responsible experience on litigation support projects including proven capabilities and communication skills to successfully interact with clients and attorneys.
- Requires excellent written and oral communication skills and thorough knowledge of legal research tools such as LEXIS and Westlaw.
- Reviewing and analyzing documents obtained during the course of the investigation and explaining/summarizing them to MLARS lawyers.
- Identifying and preparing documents for production to third parties.
- Fluent in Chinese/Mandarin, Spanish, and/or Portuguese or other languages.
- Barred attorney.
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
For more than 60 years, PAE has tackled the world’s toughest challenges to deliver agile and steadfast solutions to the U.S. government and its allies. With more than 20,000 employees on all seven continents and in more than 70 countries, PAE delivers a broad range of operational support services to meet the critical needs of our clients. Our headquarters is in Falls Church, Virginia. Find us online at pae.com.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.