Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
- Operates digital image scanning equipment to capture images and generate associated OCR text.
- Follows established scanning and quality control procedures in producing digital files in specified format for further processing.
- May be required to prepare documents for scanning (including determining logical breaks and unitization of hard copy documents) by disassembling prior to scanning and reassembling afterward.
- May be required to record file-level information and physical attachment information during the scanning process. Performs routine maintenance on relevant equipment.
- Must be able to obtain a government security clearance.
- One year experience working with image scanning and conversion equipment, including hands-on experience with the specific equipment being used.
- Must be able to set up, operate, and perform routine maintenance on these machines.
- Attention to detail extremely important.
- Ability to produce high quality work under adverse conditions and time pressures extremely important.
- Previous litigation support experience highly valued.
- Good oral and written communication skills needed.
- Undergraduate degree preferred.
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
For more than 60 years, PAE has tackled the world’s toughest challenges to deliver agile and steadfast solutions to the U.S. government and its allies. With more than 20,000 employees on all seven continents and in more than 70 countries, PAE delivers a broad range of operational support services to meet the critical needs of our clients. Our headquarters is in Falls Church, Virginia. Find us online at pae.com.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.