Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
- Performs quality control and ensures timely delivery of all specified deliverables.
- Tracks progress of all clerical activities and reports status to appropriate Contractor manager.
- Types, edits, corrects, etc. documents, charts, tables, etc. as required. Proofreads, edits, and corrects OCR'd text files.
- Organizes and maintains correspondence files.
- Must be able to obtain a government security clearance.
- Ability to operate a variety of office equipment, including PCs, printers, photocopiers, scanners, telephone systems, fax machines, numbering and binding equipment, etc.
- Must be able to write and print clearly. Must have typing/keyboarding skills and good communication skills.
- Attention to detail very important.
- Must take the initiative to ask questions when necessary to complete task correctly (e.g. where instructions are not explicit or appear to be contrary to the task objective).
- Ability to work well in a team environment and ability to read and follow instructions very important.
- Must be able to prioritize and manage work for a number of people.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Considering candidate's with current Public Trust clearance.
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
For more than 60 years, PAE has tackled the world’s toughest challenges to deliver agile and steadfast solutions to the U.S. government and its allies. With more than 20,000 employees on all seven continents and in more than 70 countries, PAE delivers a broad range of operational support services to meet the critical needs of our clients. Our headquarters is in Falls Church, Virginia. Find us online at pae.com.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.