PASSPORT AUTO GROUP
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Automotive Service Technician in Washington, DC at Passport Auto Group
at PASSPORT AUTO GROUP
Automotive Service Technician
CALL ME IMMEDIATELY, Dave Myers, 301-7025-6432 to set up an interview and find out how you can increase your pay IMMEDIATELY!
NO ONE PAYS MORE THAN PASSPORT FOR EXPERIENCED TECHS! MEET US AND SEE FOR YOURSELF!
Passport Auto Group with dealerships located in Maryland and Northern Virginia provides a rare blend of outstanding leadership and a culture that is distinctively people-oriented. We offer you a professional working environment with continuous training and performance excellence as a team member. We are one of the largest and most successful privately held retail automotive groups in the Washington Metro Area.
- Passport Auto Group: Family operated for 25 years.
- Very supportive and engaged senior management team.
- Excellent training programs for all positions.
- Areas top compensation packages and benefits.
- Huge customer base and loyalty.
- Excellent reputation for customer satisfaction
- High volume sales and service operations.
- Growth track potential within our auto group.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following.
- Inspect customer vehicles following established manufacture and Company guidelines.
- Identifies necessary vehicle repairs and maintenance and make recommendation to customers.
- Maintains Customer Satisfaction Scores at or above manufacture and Company standards.
- Estimates cost of repairs.
- Performs vehicle repairs and maintenance.
- Documents services performed.
- Performs services efficiently and according to dealership guidelines.
- Follows dealership and manufacturer service guidelines.
- Follows Safeguards rules and regulations.