PASSPORT AUTO GROUP
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Internet Sales Consultant in Washington, DC at Passport Auto Group
at PASSPORT AUTO GROUP
Internet Sales Consultant
Summary: The Internet Sales Consultant is responsible for working with internet shoppers to identify their vehicle needs, finding the appropriate vehicle to meet their needs while ensuring each customer has a satisfactory dealership experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Respond to and follow up with customers who submit vehicle leads to dealership online.
- Make phone calls, send emails, texts to customers to set appointment for test drive.
- Meets dealership sales goals.
- Maintains Customer Satisfaction scores at or above company standards.
- Greets customer and determines make, type, and quality of vehicle desired.
- Explains features and demonstrates operation of vehicle in showroom or on road.
- Suggests optional equipment for customer to purchase.
- Computes and quotes sales price, including tax, trade-in allowance, and discount.
- Completes paperwork accompanying vehicle sales, including but not limited to, preparing sales slip or sales contract.
- Arranges for delivery and registration of vehicle.
- Researches availability of models and optional equipment.
- Engages in business development.
- Addresses customer concerns.
- Follows Safeguards rules and regulations.
- No previous experience necessary; job training provided!
- Professional appearance and strong communications skills
- Strong computer skills required
- Proven track record
- Strong record of positive Customer Service results
- Team oriented
- Submit to and successfully complete MVR, background check, and pre-employment drug test
- Valid driver's license with good driving record