Peet's Coffee & Tea
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Store Manager - Washington DC
at Peet's Coffee & Tea
- Requisition ID
- Job Industry
- Retail Managers
Peet’s Company Overview
For over 50 years, our goal has been to offer the best coffees & teas in the world, without compromise. Since 1966, we've journeyed in the pursuit of better – a better blend, a better cup of coffee, a better experience for our customers. Every day, our teams strive to deliver on our company's purpose better than they did the day before. Our values – Mastery, Passion, Authenticity, Community, Ownership and Growth – guide us on this journey.
We've learned that the secret to great coffee is the people who make it, and we apply the same care in selecting and preparing our teams as we do when crafting the perfect cup. Peet’s is currently seeking passionate Store Managers. The Store Manager is an inspirational leader who expands and deepens that unwavering commitment to mastery by ensuring unequaled quality and service. The Store Manager drives growth through ownership and authenticity while developing our future leaders.
What Does it take to be a Successful Store Manager?
- Promotes a culture of authenticity, respect, dignity and integrity.
- Facilitates change and empowers employees to grow.
- Inspires a shared purpose and engagement.
- Models a passion and commitment to continued success.
Delivers Operational Excellence
- Effectively utilizes tools and has a strong sense of ownership to drive results.
- Has an unwavering commitment to quality in store operations and the customer experience.
- Champions the ongoing spirit of development and professional growth across their team.
- Creates a culture that attracts, retains and develops the highest quality Assistant Store Managers, Shift Leaders, Baristas and Team Members.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. Job responsibilities can change according to the operational needs of the business.
The Ideal Candidate will:
- Have a minimum of three years’ experience as a Manager for high quality food service or retail provider. with superior customer service standards and/or related experience and training.
- Consistently demonstrate performance that embodies Peet’s Vision, Mission and Values.
- Carry a friendly, energetic, personable demeanor and have a passion for great customer service, with a customer-first and quality-focused mentality.
- Carry themselves professionally, be agile and maintain composure in a fast-paced environment.
- Have strong time-management and delegation skills.
- Possess good problem-solving skills and sound judgment.
- Have the ability to perform various physical tasks during the work shift.
What Benefits do Store Managers Receive?
At Peet’s we hire the best people and are committed to supporting our employees and rewarding them for their work. That’s one of the reasons we offer the following benefits:
- Full medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan, with generous matching
- Full medical, dental and vision insurance
- Paid holidays
- Vacation and sick leave benefits
- Bonus program
- Free coffee and fresh baked goods as well as an employee discount
- College tuition reimbursement program through Oregon State University Ecampus
- Opportunities for growth and advancement
Our Commitment to the Community
Beyond Coffee, Peetniks are passionate supporters of our community and serving our local communities doesn’t stop at the counter. Peet's employees take pride in supporting the neighborhoods where they live and work thorough holiday donation programs and supporting non-profits at home and globally. We believe that Coffee thrives where people do. We support the communities where our beans are
grown, lending hands and knowledge to make life and coffee better.
Peet’s is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
For more information about our craft and who we are please visit our website.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Restaurant | restaurant manager | manager | restaurant job | restaurant employment | restaurant careers | restaurant management jobs | restaurant manager jobs | Restaurant manager careers | restaurant management job | restaurant management jobs | Restaurant manager career | Full Service Restaurant | restaurant manager | restaurant managers | general manager | assistant manager | bar manager | FOH manager | BOH manager | restaurant jobs | assistant general manager | restaurant management | restaurant management careers | restaurant management | manager | kitchen manager | full service | assistant manager | casual full service | general manager | restaurant manager | general manager | managers | restaurant managers | restaurants | restaurant |casual quick serve | catering | shift manager | QSR | quick serve | coffee| barista |
Don’t have time to check out the opportunities we are brewing up for you? Connect with us and tell us what you are interested in.