Planned Systems International
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Jr Web Developer (Entry Level)
at Planned Systems International
Essential Functions and Job Responsibilities:
Successful candidate will provide website design, development, testing, management and support of the hardware/software infrastructure for a web-based portal for our Government client. Essential functions will include, but not be limited to:
- Performing all aspects of the development tasks, including front-end, back-end, and database development
- Managing resources to ensure timely and successful deliveries
- Working with clients and review panels to identify recommendations for the appropriate technical, business and human factors solutions
- Commitment to clear and quality communications between team and client product managers
- Commitment to promoting a collaborative work environment with team members and customers
- Develop and maintain web-enabled capabilities and custom applications
- Lead staff in defining and tracking project requirements, plans, and schedules
- Commitment to delivery of quality products
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or closely related field (May 2019 and Dec 2019 grads welcomed!)
- Strong understanding of user interface design principles, with proven track record of creative web site development in accordance with the design specifications, user interface style guides and established usability standards
- Must have strong experience working with a variety of technology and the ability to multi-task between different projects and workflow stages
- Must have experience communicating directly with end users and the ability to gather requirements
- Experience analyzing business product needs, recommending, then possibly implementing, effective software solutions in a timely manner
- Experience analyzing core standards for software development, and maintaining an effective process for support
- Experience providing guidance and leadership to other developers and development teams
- U.S. Citizenship is required. Candidates selected must be able to successfully pass a client background investigation.
Planned Systems International provides our customers with value-added management consulting and information technology services that consistently deliver success, and we are recognized as a world-class provider of innovative solutions that benefit mankind. From Systems Lifecycle Support and Healthcare IT Solutions to Network and Desktop Solutions and e-Business, PSI is focused on making our clients’ businesses run smoother and better. With a highly trained technical staff, we apply state-of-the-art information technologies, the industry's most advanced methodologies, and broad-based support services to clients in U.S. Government agencies and the commercial sector.
PSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply, including:
Minorities, Women, Individuals with Disabilities, and Protected Veterans.
NOTE TO JOB SERVICE: VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority referrals of Protected Veterans.