Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
SME Software Engineer/Developer (RAPIDT)
at Praescient Analytics
|Title:||SME Software Engineer/Developer (RAPIDT)|
|Clearance:||Top Secret w/ SCI w/ CI Poly|
Praescient Analytics, LLC is a Veteran-led, certified Woman-Owned Small Business (WOSB) founded in 2011 which specializes in implementing advanced analytics solutions across the defense, intelligence, and law enforcement communities. With over 40 contracts across 6 continents, over 70% of our employees are veterans and or have intel/law enforcement experience. We fully understand the unique challenges of our clients and work to identify, vet, implement, and enhance commercial and proprietary technologies to provide full scope solutions, because we have been there. Praescient has extensive experience designing, developing, and integrating solutions for customers including the US Army, Special Operations Command (SOCOM), US Navy (USN), US Marine Corps (USMC), US Coast Guard (USCG), Department of Justice (DOJ), Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA), and Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), intelligence community, and local law enforcement agencies, among others.
Transforming All-Source Analysis with Location-Based Object Services (TALOS) provides Information Technology (IT)-based efforts required to support Department of Defense (DoD) and the Intelligence Community (IC) for technology and concept development. DoD’s intelligence mission is to provide accurate, relevant, and timely data and intelligence to tactical, operational, and strategic decision makers across the Combatant Commands, nuclear, conventional, and Special Operations Forces. Decision superiority is the competitive advantage, enabled by an ongoing situational awareness that allows commanders and their forces to make informed decisions and implement them as fast and effectively as the situation warrants. The purpose of this effort is to advance the state of the art in Big Data, data analysis, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), and advanced analytics to enhance the DoD’s and the IC’s information processes and technical architectures.
- Applies the RAPITD→Ops methodology to guide and direct assessment of various migration options (using data migration and systems migration checklists); identifying and mitigating migration risks
- Estimates migration effort and schedule for migration options
- Documents assessment results and recommending migration options to Government stakeholders
- Collaborates with Government counterparts including legacy system, Mission, and data owners to agree on optimal migration approach (e.g., "lift and Shift", "refactor", "containerize")
- Documents CONOPS for selected approach and captures / documents migration requirements
- In collaboration with Systems Engineering , Data Management, and Software Engineering, Development, and Integration, develops new architectures as needed (e.g., cloud-based) to accommodate the legacy system and data
- Analyzes legacy system business rules for potential offloading to a COTS rules engine
- Collaborates with the Production Baseline Manager to evaluate and implement changes to operational SOPs and collaborates with the Training Lead to ensure Training Media are updated to reflect any changes due to the migrated system.
- Develops or updates engineering artifacts associated with migration including System Design Documents, Test and Evaluation Master Plan, Release Plan, Body of Evidence, System Security Plan Updates, and Database Design Documents.
- TS/SCI Polygraph clearance
- Bachelor’s degree
- 14+ Years of experience
What you can expect from us:
- Real opportunity for career growth in an environment where your achievements will be celebrated
- Constant collaboration with numerous teams to ensure client success
- A team that respects and embraces your ideas and expertise
- Coworkers that are motivated by pursuing excellence, rather than the prospect of personal gain
- A workplace dedicated to supporting and bettering public safety and government agencies
- Very competitive salary based on qualifications and experience
- Comprehensive, Company paid United Health Care Medical for you and your family (We pay your premiums and deductibles)
- 401(k) & 4% matching
- Travel & performance incentives
- 3 weeks paid time off (plus Federal Holidays)
- $5K annual training allowance
- $500 book allowance
- Tuition reimbursement program
Praescient Analytics is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all. Employees and applicants without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity, national origin, legally protected physical or mental disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or status in the uniformed services of the United States, status as a disabled veteran or veteran of the Vietnam era, or on any other basis which is protected under applicable law. This includes a commitment to provide a work environment that is free from all forms of illegal harassment including sexual harassment.
This covers all terms and conditions of employment including (but not limited to):
- Hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, or demotion of all job classifications;
- Recruiting, advertising or solicitation for employment;
- Treatment during employment;
- Rates of pay or other forms of compensation;
- Selection for training;
- Company sponsored social and recreational activities; and
- Layoff or termination
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
US Citizenship Required
Praescient Analytics is an Equal Opportunity Employer.Interested Candidates: Please forward your resume to email@example.com and please visit our website to apply online at www.praescientanalytics.applicantstack.com/x/openings.