Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
- Job ID
ProSphere is seeking an Administrative/Clerical Analyst to work on a cross functional/cross contractual team responsible for providing administrative support relating to a government contract involving support services to a federal government agency’s IT office. The successful candidate will support the contract team in providing administrative support, particularly for contractor on-boarding, for the customer. This position is located in Washington, DC. Veterans are encouraged to apply.
- Responsible for administering the on-boarding of contractor staff, ensuring all processes are met and all documents are received by the government.
- Primary coordinator for suitability, purchases, facilities, supply, travel, and employee welfare activity.
- Provide additional administrative analysis support as required.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferred (Degree may be substituted with 6 additional years of experience.)
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of experience in project administrative/clerical work
- Must have experience managing contractor on-boarding process within a government agency
- Demonstrated experience with document editing tools such as MS Office software, screen capture software, graphics packages, VISIO, etc.
- Demonstrated experience with industry documentation standards
- Ability to mentor less experienced team members
- Detail oriented with strong analytical and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication as well as presentation skills.
- Ability to work overtime required on occasion
- Typical office environment. Ability to sit and stand for extended periods of time; ability to lift 5-20 lbs.
ProSphere offers full-time employees a comprehensive and competitive benefits package including paid vacation, sick leave, holidays, health insurance, life insurance, military leave, training, tuition reimbursement, a wellness program, short- and long-term disability, 401(k) retirement plan with company matches/immediate vesting, commuter benefits, and more.
It is ProSphere’s policy to promote equal employment opportunities. All personnel decisions, including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, benefits and termination, are made without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.