PSI Pax, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Marketing Advisor, Consultant
at PSI Pax, Inc.
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Marketing and Behavior Change
- Position Location: City
- Washington, DC
- Washington, DC
- Position Location: Country
- United States
Title: Senior Marketing Advisor, Global Marketing - consultant for maternity cover (short term contract)
Department: Global Marketing
Based in Washington, DC
Who we are
PSI is one of the leading social marketing organizations in the world – focused on delivering healthcare solutions to consumers in over 55 developing countries. PSI works across five major health areas – modern contraceptives & safe abortion, HIV, malaria, sanitation and NCDs – delivering a range of products, services and behavior change programs that help people live a healthier life.
There are over 9,000 “PSI’ers” around the world. It’s a motley group of entrepreneurs and professionals with a diverse range of backgrounds all the way from the medical industry to the music business, all with unique skills we bring to the job.
PSI wants to reimagine healthcare, to put the consumer at the center, and wherever possible — bring care to the front door. To reimagine healthcare, we’ll help fix market failures, shape future health markets and shift policy and funding to better support consumer empowered healthcare. In order to achieve this vision, we will leverage our best marketing acumen – building strong market understanding and deep consumer insights to inform the design of effective marketing solutions that will shape health markets and drive healthy behaviors.
PSI is seeking a consultant to support the Global Marketing team during the maternity leave of the Deputy Director. This consultant will be responsible for the oversight of key marketing initiatives and the provision of marketing technical support as needed.
The scope of this consultancy is expected to cover 2 days per week for a period of 26 weeks from March – August 2019.
- Provide technical oversight and direct line management for key marketing initiatives, ensuring they move forward on timelines and to a high quality of delivery.
- Provide expertise on marketing fundamentals:
- As input to PSI’s program design process
- In response to ad hoc requests across platforms/marketing advisors
- As input into new project proposals
What are we looking for?
- Proven experience in leveraging marketing approaches for program design in non-profit organizations.
- A passion for people development and team management.
- Strong communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Good organizational skills.
- English is a must, French or Spanish is a bonus.
- Ideally based in Washington DC, or ability to travel to the HQ office regularly.
This consultancy will start in early March 2019 until end July 2019.
PSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applications from qualified individuals regardless of actual or perceived race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, personal appearance, matriculation, political affiliation, family status or responsibilities, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, childbirth, related medical conditions or breastfeeding, genetic information, amnesty, veteran, special disabled veteran or uniform service member status or employment status.