Pyramid Consulting Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Pyramid Consulting Inc.
Job ID: 18-48032
Key Requirements and Technology Experience:
- A bachelor's degree in accounting, business or related field is required.
- 5+ years of professional experience working with financial reporting systems (General Ledger, Accounts Receivable, Bank Reconciliations, fixed assets depreciation, journal and cash receipt entries) and familiar with GAAP pronouncements.
- CPA required.
- Knowledge of automated accounting systems to resolve problems or recommend improvements, analyse and summarize accounting data, perform reconciliations and prepare financial statements.
- Highly detail-oriented and organized.
- Advanced excel skills focused on data manipulation using VLOOKUP, pivot tables, slicers, etc.
- Knowledge of large complex ERP systems such as NetSuite, PeopleSoft, SAP or JD Edwards is required.
- General Ledger, Accounts Receivable, Bank Reconciliations, fixed assets depreciation, journal and cash receipt entries.
At Pyramid, we get I.T. And we get You. Information Technology has grown into every area of business, and you are ready to grow your career along with it. You take your career seriously, and need a partner who does too.
You need a partner who can recognize your past success and connect you with companies who are ready to challenge and reward you for your contributions.
That’s where you can count on us. Our experienced Technical Recruiters will partner with you to help find that next job that is the right fit for where you are now, and serves as a stepping stone to where you want to go in your career.
Join the Pyramid Consulting Talent Network today and stay up-to-date on our openings as they continue to become available!
What is a Talent Network?
Joining our Talent Network will enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.