Pyramid Consulting Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Pyramid Consulting Inc.
Job ID: 18-28890
- Customer Support: Provides professional, courteous, and quality systems support to all users in a timely manner. Responds to inbound calls, voicemail, web-submissions, emails and/or instant message to the Support Service Desk for assistance from users experiencing problems. Consults with users to identify needs and requirements.
- System Support/Administration: Performs Windows system administrative support which includes adding and removing users, installing, troubleshooting, and maintaining hardware and software, monitoring system and network activity, and assisting with user desktop issues on a daily basis. Provides problem determination/resolution based upon personal experience and standard operating procedures, including immediate resolution where possible.
- Departmental Support: Evaluate business needs, objectives, and goals; researching products available and designating procedures to best meet those needs while not negatively impacting current architecture & applications. Develop documentation to support the use of hardware, software, and telecommunication products. May participate in and provide information for the strategic planning process and development of effective processes and procedures at the departmental level. Works independently or as a member of a team in a variety of roles from providing assistance to assuming task leadership.
- IT Department inventory: Responsible for maintaining accurate inventory controls; monitoring and sustaining inventory to ensure product availability at all locations. Support the documentation of IT equipment; update inventory records to maintain accuracy and requesting additional equipment through procurement process; providing justification when required.
- Other duties and projects as may be assigned or requested.
- Must have a minimum of four years' experience with supporting Windows based personal computers, Apple products (iPhone, iPad, MacBook), Blackberry smartphones, and software applications both remotely and at the desk side, including client operating systems (Windows 7; XP; Server 2003/2008; IOS; OS X), MS Office 2007/2010; Active Directory; Exchange Email; Backup and Recovery; Virus utilities; VPN; performance monitoring; etc.
- Minimum of three years' experience in a customer service/call center environment, and/or helpdesk experience.
At Pyramid, we get I.T. And we get You. Information Technology has grown into every area of business, and you are ready to grow your career along with it. You take your career seriously, and need a partner who does too.
You need a partner who can recognize your past success and connect you with companies who are ready to challenge and reward you for your contributions.
That’s where you can count on us. Our experienced Technical Recruiters will partner with you to help find that next job that is the right fit for where you are now, and serves as a stepping stone to where you want to go in your career.
Join the Pyramid Consulting Talent Network today and stay up-to-date on our openings as they continue to become available!
What is a Talent Network?
Joining our Talent Network will enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.