Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
454 Internal Team Leader -
at RGIS LLC.
· Proficient with the RGIS hand held computer and other inventory equipment.
· Achieve established average per hour (APH) counting goals while ensuring accuracy and integrity of the data collected in all inventories worked.
· Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
· Ability to work assigned shifts and adhere to a flexible schedule with varying hours to include working an extreme schedule, resulting in long hours on occasion.
· Ability to work in various work environments, such as stores, warehouses, outside industries, etc., with potential exposure to cold and heat.
· Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality in all duties.
· Access to reliable transportation.
· Ability to complete other duties as assigned by Management.
· Places community before self, engages and works effectively with and assists other Team Members.
· Ability to relate information clearly and accurately, verbally and in written form, in a positive manner that yields cooperation.
· Creates partnerships and instills trust and confidence in one's abilities, based upon demonstrated expertise.
· Takes initiative to explore and suggest new approaches that can impact quality and/or quantity of job performance and organizational effectiveness, innovative.
· Demonstrates a positive presence and energy. Is optimistic, maintains a positive view of life. Is respectful and honest with others.
· Maintains a can do attitude, attacks job with passion, demonstrates a sense of urgency and delivers excellent output.
· Prolonged standing with occasional walking (frequent)
· Repetitive motions requiring use of both wrists and hands as well as fingers (frequent)
· Able to work for extended periods of time (frequent)
· Low level positions: squatting, kneeling, and crouching (frequent)
· Use of ladders and step stools up to 8 steps high. (frequent)
· Balancing when counting stock from ladder (frequent)
· Conveying detailed or important instructions or ideas accurately and quickly (frequent)
· Able to lift and carry items up to 25 pounds (occasional)
· Able to travel by car and plane (occasional)
· Able to travel including overnight stays (occasional)
Training & Development
Each RGIS auditor completes a paid comprehensive training program on the techniques and how to use the proprietary equipment, prior to being assigned to work an inventory event.
In addition, as new clients are added, client-specific training is also provided to familiarize the RGIS auditor with the nuances of that customer.
Finally, RGIS provides Continuous ASET Advancement Process (CAAP) training for experienced auditors. CAAP focuses on improving the accuracy and counting speed of selected Specialist and Expert-ranked Team Members. As these CAAP trainees achieve higher on-the-job performance results, they become eligible for promotion to the next ASET ranking and corresponding pay increases.
The CAAP process consists of training sessions that focus on building sight counting ability, ten-key-by-touch skills, and effective counting techniques. CAAP trainees transfer the course content during on-the-job skill applications in approximately 24 live events to build accuracy, speed, and confidence.
· 18 years of age for Non Travel Districts
· 18 years of age for Travel Districts (requires overnight stays)
Experience or Knowledge Requirements
· Prior teamwork experience in a customer service setting preferred.
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure with whole numbers, common fractions and decimals using a calculator or 10-key audit.
· As a committed equal opportunity employer who maintains a drug free workplace, RGIS conducts pre-employment criminal, drug and social security screening.
RGIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability