Salem Media Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Salem Media Group
Are you a budding star? Are you ready to take that next step in your career? We are a fast-growing financial newsletter publisher that seeks an up-and-coming star to join our team as a Marketing Specialist.
Seeking a resourceful, energetic, and extremely organized marketing specialist to add to our fast-paced, growing team. (Please read to the end OR you will miss a BIG important detail.)
You must have these qualities:
- Familiar with direct response marketing (email and web marketing, marketing funnels, testing offers, etc.).
- Copy review – You must be a good proofreader and be able to coordinate edits with copywriters. And you can spot a typo a mile away.
- Excel - You know it, use it, and get it. Spreadsheets are a daily part of the job and critical to your success with us.
- Data analysis - You must be adept at reviewing data and determining actionable conclusions based on marketing results.
- Detailed and Organized - You possess meticulous attention to detail and are systematically organized.
- Efficient - You manage your time wisely, stay ahead of deadlines, and find ways to streamline processes.
- Connect the dots - You are intellectually curious, intuitive, and have a desire to understand how your work in this role fits into bigger picture priorities and business objectives.
- Familiar with WordPress content management system, HTML and CSS.
- 3-5 years marketing experience.
- Financial newsletter or publishing experience a huge plus… and if you don’t have this experience, interest in investing and the stock market helps a lot.
Your ultimate goal in this position is to increase the company’s revenue as a direct result of the projects you are working on.
We have a fun, team-focused environment, great co-workers, and competitive benefits.
*****If you made it this far, then kudos to you! Here’s where we break the norm. Instead of sending me your typical cover letter, please answer these 4 questions, AND include them along with your resume (DON’T SKIP THIS, OR YOU’LL MISS OUT ON THIS OPPORTUNITY):
- What motivated you to apply?
- How do you fit this job?
- What special talent or ability do you bring to the office?
- What’s your superpower? (No, really, what makes people say “WOW, you’re great at X”?)
Salem Media Group is an equal opportunity employer.