Salem Media Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Salem Books Marketing & Publicity Coordinator
at Salem Media Group
Salem Books, an imprint of, Regnery Publishing, has an immediate opening for a self-motivated and highly organized Marketing and Publicity Coordinator, with a specific focus on books for an evangelical Christian readership.
The ideal candidate is a creative and strategic thinker with experience in marketing and publicity. An understanding of the cultural, theological, and social concerns of the evangelical Christian community is required.
- Developing and executing strategic marketing and publicity campaigns for all Salem Book titles
- Building attractive, compelling HTML emails and monitoring their effectiveness
- Writing descriptive copy for all Salem Books
- Working with Salem Eagle Publishing’s Art Department to create online ads, print ads, and marketing collateral that effectively sell books to targeted audiences
- Managing and analyzing email acquisition, Google AdWords and Facebook Ad campaigns
- Managing Salem Books’ social media presence with a focus on growing reach and increasing engagement
- Expand the Salem Books Ambassador’s Program, a network of Evangelical Christian bloggers
- Developing and implementing publicity campaigns for Salem Books authors in broadcast, print, and electronic media
Ideal candidate will have:
- 4 years’ experience in marketing or media relations
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, or a related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Well-developed interpersonal skills, high energy, and the ability to successfully manage several campaigns at one time
- Knowledge and understanding of the evangelical Christian target demographic
- Working knowledge of digital marketing, HTML, WordPress, and Google Analytics
- Familiarity with Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, and/or video creating/editing software is a plus, but not necessary
A work from home option is available for highly qualified candidates who live outside the Washington D.C. metro area. The position offers excellent benefits including medical, dental, paid time off, paid holidays, disability insurance, life insurance, 401k with company match, and a rewarding work environment. Our wages are competitive. We offer training, good work/life balance, and the opportunity to thrive in a growing business.
Our office is located on Capitol Hill at 300 New Jersey Avenue, NW, Suite 500, Washington, DC 20001, and is conveniently located within walking distance of the Judiciary Square and Union Station metro stops (red line).
Salem Media Group is an equal opportunity employer.