Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Customer Accounts Analyst
at Schneider Electric
Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk .
We are currently recruiting for an Onboarding Analyst within our Louisville office. You will be joining a team that is vital to the future success of the business, and you will play a key role in ensuring this success of onboarding new clients to our services.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
As a Financial Operations Analyst you will be expected to liaise closely with our Sales and Client Management functions and deliver a high quality standard of support to making our Sales go-live and maintaining our service relationships with our clients, securing our revenue across North America.
Working closely with our Finance and Billing experts in Schneider Electric's local offices, you will lead the configuration of our customers' accounts critical to facilitating Revenue recovery in the business, you will be a key part of the high quality service delivery of to all of Schneider Electrics energy clients.
Own the completion of new vendor forms and communication of tax ids, banking information, and other financial data critical to the Client onboarding process. .
• Ensure a timely, complete and accurate acquisition of all inputs for our contracting requirements.
• Implement our standard and personalized processes of customer onboarding.
• Ensure a timely, complete and accurate acquisition of all inputs from our Sales teams.
• Maintain internal databases \ systems in a controlled fashion to facilitate revenue recovery.
• Work extremely closely with the Client Management and Sales teams to deliver an exceptional level of service to them and to our clients.
• Be able to analyse and interpret contractual documentation and terms and conditions.
• Monitor, report and improve on our KPI performance for the Onboarding process.
• Perform extensive quality control prior to Sales being delivered to our business.
• Single point of contact for contracting and onboarding inquiries and escalations.
This job might be for you if:
- You have a bachelors degree in Finance or Economics
- You have 2 - 4 years of experience in a Finance or Sales Support role
- Are able to collaborate across multiple departments with various priorities
- Proficient in Excel
- Experience in the use of MS Word and MS Excel, advanced Excel skills may be an advantage
- Attention to detail and an excellent quality focus is a critical requirement
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks efficiently under pressure
- Experience or knowledge of the energy industry is an advantage but not necessary
We seek out and reward people for putting the customer first, being disruptive to the status quo, embracing different perspectives, continuously learning, and acting like owners. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success - on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY .
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.