Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
EOEM Regional Account Executive
at Schneider Electric
Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk .
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
Schneider Electric has an outstanding opportunity for a highly talented, motivated, solution minded individual for the position of EOEM Regional Account Executive. This individual will be responsible to develop, manage, and implement a business strategy for the key targeted EOEM accounts in their area(s). Emphasis on driving an account specific business plan; achieving all financial targets including revenue, orders, profitability, and pipeline goals utilizing SE's opportunity management system (bFO). He / she will serve as the liaison between Schneider Electric and his / her account(s); providing account leadership. This individual will coordinate and collaborate with local, regional and national resources to service his / her account(s) within select geographic locations. He / she will deliver key segment value propositions as well as collaborate with vertical segment managers to leverage our marketing assets. Finally, the candidate will align with project delivery resources to ensure a VIP customer experience, throughout the sales, delivery, and service life cycle.
This job might be for you if:
- 4 Year Bachelor's Degree, Preferably Sales Management, Engineering or equivalent work experience. Masters of Business Administration preferred but not required
- Significant sales experience with a deep understanding of strategic account management, customers, sales channels and third parties, with a demonstrated track record of growing business
- Experience selling to EOEM's directly strongly preferred.
- Solid understanding of Schneider Electric's complete electrical distribution offer (Low Voltage, Medium Voltage and Industry)
- A strong ability to understand complex requirements, able to clearly communicate client needs, challenge the client on solutions and close a deal
- Strategic thinking and ability to unite people around a vision
- Ability to navigate complex matrix organizations
- Strong initiative, self-starter and high level of organization skills
- Good analytical and technical skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, as well as negotiation and influencing skills in both internal organizations' and within client organizations
- Experience and skill in working via strategic alliance or mutual client engagements with customer/partner
- Autonomous, entrepreneurial & team spirit-oriented
- Proficient knowledge and use of CRM software, Bridge Front Office, QuoteFast / SE Advantage
- Capability and desire to travel as required
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success - on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY .
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.