Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sales Engineer - Nuclear Power Plant
at Schneider Electric
Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations.
We are looking for an experienced Sales Manager or Sales Engineer for our Nuclear Sales Team in the USA. Our Uninterruptible Power Supplies (UPS) are installed in Nuclear Power Plants or in Nuclear Research facilities worldwide. You will coordinate our sales and marketing activities for the North American nuclear market. Explore the various opportunities and prospects that Schneider Electric offers as a global player. Join our team and significantly be involved in the success of Schneider Electric through your work and personality!
Please note that this role can be done from anywhere in the United States or Canada, any of our offices or home office.
- Leverage your extensive network in the commercial and research nuclear market to identify and secure sales for our Gutor secure power product lines.
- Conduct on-site meetings, walkdowns, and presentations with potential clients
- Attend nuclear-related conferences and trade-shows to expand your network and represent Schneider Electric
- Review commercial, administrative, and technical requirements of RFPs
- Prepare, together with the nuclear team, our proposals in response to RFPs.
- Collaboration with our nuclear equipment experts and project managers during project execution
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
We are looking for a highly motivated personality who is comfortable in both technical and commercial discussions. An education in engineering or business is highly desirable. You should have a few years of experience in a similar position and offer some of the following qualities and skills:
- Direct sales to commercial and/or research nuclear facilities
- Business Development in the nuclear Industry
- Experience coordinating Marketing activities
- Nuclear related Project Management
- Degree in Nuclear, Mechanical, Industrial, or Electrical Engineering; and/or MBA
- Strong computer skills
- Fluent in English (written and oral) required; language skills in Spanish also helpful
- Diversified workplace with a great deal of personal responsibility
- Flexible working conditions for a good work-family balance
- Attractive future perspectives within the company, including international
- Optimal support for your career path due to regular training courses
- High motivated team and a good working atmosphere
- Attractive salary and benefits of a global company
- Working in a Green Company - advocating for sustainability and energy efficiency
About Gutor Electronic LLC
Gutor Electronic LLC is a well-known, leading international manufacturer of uninterruptible power supply (UPS) systems with headquarters in Wettingen, Switzerland. Together with strategic partners, Gutor offers a global business and service network with own branches all over the world. Since 2007 Gutor is part of Schneider Electric.
Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk .
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success - on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY .
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.