Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Risk Management - Large/Complex Projects
at Schneider Electric
Schneider Electric™creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations.Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk .
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
Business Title: Solution Risk Management Specialist
Job Code: FRS6 - Solution Risk Manager
Location: Franklin, TN - West Kingston - Rhode Island - Boston, MA - Carrolton, TX
What do you get to do in this position?
At Selling phase of 'Customer Project Process (CPP)' up to Contract signature, Solution Risk Manager's mission on complex and risky Projects is to:
• Support Opportunity Leaders & Tender Manager in project opportunity management and bid preparation, evaluate project risks, solicit and compile Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) advices (legal, tax, treasury, solution architects)
• Highlight early in the process any deviations to the overall regional governance
• Develop a risk management culture coaching opportunity tender team members with best practices.
• Challenge operational team at selling phase for:
• All projects category A, B or defined threshold
• All projects with performance commitments
• All projects with long term (>5 years) commitments
• Frame agreements or global master agreements with multiple years duration.
• All projects with innovative financing (including debt or equity financing linked to the cash flows of the project, non-recourse factoring ...)
• All projects which do not abide by platinum rules (per Solution Business Guidelines)
Contribute to offer preparation:
• Support risk analysis (financial, contractual, technical, suppliers, project management), collect and coordinate with SMEs recommendations to limit the risk exposure
• Review and suggest risk mitigation plan
• Be fully aware of the Solution Guidelines of the Schneider Electric Group: clarifies and ensures that the risk profile of the offer is acceptable for Schneider (Based on SME assessment and principle of responsibility)
As Risk management Subject Matter Expert (SME), SRM prepares and makes final analysis of weekly platinum rules infringement prepared by local Contract Manager prior escalation for review to SRM Regional Leader.
• Before S2 and prior to the final Bid approval, ensure effective Tender Review Meeting gathering all stakeholders and concerned functions to:
• Close the loop on all recommendations and suggestions made during the approval/review process, make sure everybody knows what has been taken into account and what could not be taken into account and why
• Ultimate review of the 5 categories risk analysis (360°)
• Build a global consensus to recommend the approval for the last decision maker
This job might be for you if you have:
• Degree from University and/or Business School and/or Engineer School
• Diploma, certification or equivalent in project Management
• Between 5-7 years' experience in Project/Tender Management (with a good understanding of risk and finance environment) or in Project Finance environment.
• Ability to handle complex matters concurrently with both synthetic and analytical skills
• Travel approx. 10% of the time
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company.
We're looking for people with a passion for success - on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY .
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Schneider Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.