Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Securiguard Incorporated
- # of Openings
Securiguard is seeking an experienced Project Manager to oversee security operations at a prestigious DC contract.
The On-site Project Manager is considered critical to oversee the security services and shall be available on a 24 hour basis by way of a cell phone/telephone system. Responsibilities include overseeing and managing the day-to-day operations of the Special Police Officers’ Program for District of Columbia contract.
The On-site Security Manager shall be identifiable in the building by wearing business clothing, versus SPO uniform. This is an armed position.
- Minimum of 7 years demonstrated supervisory experience as a security manager in the federal /private security industry
- or 5 years demonstrated supervisory experience in the federal or private security industry and related experience as a law enforcement officer or active military member within the last 5 years, which demonstrates the individual’s capability to effectively manage a security contract of similar size and scope.
- Min 5 yrs experience working in a comparably commercial Class A building, federal or state office building within last 3 yrs
- Min 3 yrs experience working in a Level IV building
- Must posses a Bachelor degree in criminal justice, security administration or a related field of study
Additional requirements to include:
(a) Be a citizen of the United States of America;
(b) Must be able to perform the duties of a Special Police Officer;
(c) Be able to speak, read, and write the English language fluently;
(d) Clear a background investigation mandated for Special Police Officer applicants;
(e) Be free from conviction of a misdemeanor crime of domestic violence in accordance with Title 18, Section 922(g)(9) of the United States Code. The term “convicted” is generally defined in the statute as excluding anyone whose conviction had been expunged, set aside, or has received a pardon;
(f) Must be licensed to carry and transport firearms in the District of Columbia;
(g) Must be able to withstand physical demands of the job and be capable of responding to emergency situations;
(h) Complete an on-site training orientation program, referenced under Section C.4.24.2;
(i) Must possess First Aid Certification from the American Red Cross; and
(j) Must possess Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation Certification.
In addition, contractor staff must meet the requirements of and be certified to work as SPOs in accordance with the requirements of SOMB.