SGI Global, LLC
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
CTF Planner w POLY - Experienced
at SGI Global, LLC
- Washington, DC, USA
- Full Time
- Top Secret
As a CTF Planner, you will be embedded at the CENTCOM NCR satellite location as part of a robust global counter threat finance team and effort responsible for identifying, tracking, and targeting entities enabling financial support for criminals, terrorists, traffickers and other illicit transnational organizations. You and your team will work side by side with representatives from the Department of Defense, Inter-Agency and Intelligence Communities, U.S. and International Law Enforcement, and Partner-nation governments in order to disrupt and defeat finance related activities and networks that empower terrorism in its many forms.
You and your team will be responsible for the following activities:
- Obtaining information through commercial data repositories like Dunn & Bradstreet, LexisNexis, or Reuters to build a comprehensive understanding of the relevant networks and the legal entities through which the networks operate.
- Preparing and presenting briefs for guidance and decisions by senior officials and agency leaders, U.S. and partner nation government leaders and law enforcement.
- You will provide planning support to the client in the development and execution of client-driven and theater strategy support plans and provide financial operations policy support to client.
- Engaging with and providing liaison support to various U.S. and partner nation government, commercial, and law enforcement organizations. You will manage and coordinate CTF subject matter expertise that provides support directly to CONUS and OCONUS units and commands, enabling DOD, IA and IC efforts focused on dismantling, disrupting, and defeating those networks employing or facilitating threat finance activities.
- Develop assessment criteria and implement assessment plans to ensure accurate measures of performance and effectiveness of plans and executions.
- Produce a variety of documentation to include CONOPS, OPLANS, OPORDs, FRAGOs, and white papers.
- Advise on the use and implementation of Finance Related Capabilities as well as brief plans, concepts, and executions to higher commands to secure approval.
- Coordinate available Finance Related Capabilities to ensure maximum effectiveness of unit operations.
- Current Top Secret/Specialized Compartmented Information Security Clearance with current CI Poly
- Bachelor's degree (may substitute ten years of overall experience in lieu of a degree.)
- Minimum of six years of experience supporting the DoD Joint Planning Process and/or support to Inter-Agency operations.
- Documented experience working with national finance and economic sectors and a thorough understanding of unique authorities granted to each.
- Expert-level knowledge and experience in collaborating with U.S. Government, DoD, and Inter-Agency and Intelligence Communities in the following areas: policy formulation: acquisition, finance, and security.
- Expert-level knowledge of the interagency intelligence cycle to include intelligence consumption and production.
- Documented planning experience disrupting, or degrading networks involved with drug trafficking, piracy, and transnational organized crime; and associated threat finance networks.
- Must be able to work independently with some government oversight and function effectively as part of a team in a dynamic work environment.
- Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS) certification.
- Certified Fraud Examiner certification (CFE).
Percentage of Travel Required:
- Up to 25%Type of Travel:
- Continental US, Local, Outside Continental US, Outside Continental US - Hazard
SGI Global provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.