Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Project Manager - (Program Manager)
- System ID
- General Management
- Relocation Type
- Employment Status
Sodexo has an exciting opportunity for a Program Manager to support an FM account in Washington, DC. The Program Manager provides direct and highly responsible administrative and operations support to the Vice President of Operations. This position is highly visible with internal & external stakeholders and will be client-facing.
- Manage projects as assigned by VPO
- Manage the units’ internal communication program
- Maintain and manage the unit Master Account Plan
- Partner and build relationships cross-functionally enabling successful delivery on commitments
- Delivering ad hoc requests to support the VP and/or leadership team as needed
- Assist in the development and communication of strategy throughout the unit
Coordinates the implementation of a defined, short-term project or sub-set of projects (less than one year) within set organizational procedures and standards. Responsible for meeting sub-set objectives within quality, time, and budget targets, and for managing associated risks. This is an entry-level position. Typically requires knowledge and experience of the technical area being managed and an awareness of the business issues.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor’s Degree
Basic Management Experience - 3 years
Basic Functional Experience - 3 years experience within functional area or project management
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.