Stock Building Supply
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Market Manager- Coleman Flooring
at Stock Building Supply
Directs, manages and oversees market-wide activities including the sales, operational, manufacturing and service activities within the designated flooring locations. Market Manager ensures market maximization of productivity and profitability.
- Coordinate and oversee market leadership team activities to maximize efficiencies and resources across all affected areas ensuring customer service level standards are met and exceeded.
- Develop, coordinate and execute budgets and operational strategies with Divisional Vice President, Market Sales Manager and Operations team. Action plans to include strategies to remove barriers, penetrate new product categories and development of customer driven culture.
- Assist in strategic review and negotiations with vendors, suppliers and manufacturers.
- Effectively communicate with diverse levels of customers, vendors and associates.
- Establish, assess, develop and manage a performance driven market team.
- Implement and align regional and divisional strategies with market specific operational, profit and sales goals and strategies.
- Ensure company and market-wide expectations of productivity, operational excellence and customer service level standards are implemented and met in the market.
- Analyze and review market productivity through sales reports, departmental expenses, labor cost and other pertinent documents adjusting market strategies to meet productivity goals.
- Regularly provides market intelligence and feedback; including team and individual performance, pricing competition and market developments to Market and Divisional Leadership
- Open communication with all levels regarding market challenges, solutions and business impacts.
- Manage expense budget to ensure successful compliance for market-wide budget demands.
- Facilitate AR and collection activities; actively participating in account review and providing necessary market leadership support.
- Bachelors in business management, marketing or related field.
- Working knowledge of accounting principles and building codes and safety/compliance requirements.
- Solid MS Office/Excel skills.
- Minimum 10 years management experience in designated builder segment and building materials supply/manufacturer.
- Demonstrated management experience, financial analysis, credit and legal adeptness, operational productivity, Lean/Six Sigma training & employee development, forecasting and budgetary planning, as well as strong cost control and management skills.