Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Title Admin
at Taylor Morrison
Job Description SummaryThe Senior Title Administrator will work closely with title examiners, outside closing personnel, internal division personnel and management for daily workflow of an examination title agency.
- Coordinate order entry with title administrators in-house and off site.
- Build new community templates for order entry and open new orders in SoftPro system.
- Tracking and managing contracts for potential closings estimated by builder, mortgage, and outside lenders.
- Manage title commitment requests and updates to the proposed insureds in the required timeframe.
- Daily updates of spreadsheets/logs/reports ensuring they are current and accurate.
- Coordinate with builder, lenders and escrow offices to ensure closings are properly tracked, closed and funded.
- Track Affiliated Business Arrangement Disclosures for return prior to closing.
- Review final HUD-1 to ensure accuracy of fees & information for final policies.
- Assist in title policy distribution to the proposed insureds, closing offices and Underwriter in the required timeframe.
- Review T-00 calculations and premium submittals from closing agents:
- Correspond with accounting and closing agents for incorrect amounts
- Ensure compliance with all applicable state and federal rules, regulations and guidelines.
- Coordinate post-closing efforts with Post Closing Auditor.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Communication - Ability to speak effectively and build positive working relationships internally and externally. Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Business/Interpersonal Skills - Ability to make sound decisions with strong judgement and negotiation skills.
- Problem Solving - Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely, objective and confidential manner.
- Quality Management-Ability to demonstrate accuracy, thoroughness and quality.
- Planning/Organization - Ability to effectively prioritize and plan work activities, use time efficiently, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines with high level of detail and accuracy.
- Minimum of one (1) to two (2) years of title experience.
- Technical Skills - Must have demonstrated PC proficiency, including knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word. Experience using Softpro
Benefits of Working With Taylor Morrison
We are looking for dedicated professionals that share our values of putting the customer - and their needs - first. In addition to a great team atmosphere, career development and advancement opportunities, we offer full-time employees an extensive benefits package, to include:
- Competitive Compensation
- Health Care - Medical/Dental/Vision/Prescription Drug Coverage
- 401(k) with Company Matching Contributions
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Disability Programs
- Employee & Dependent Life Insurance
- Vacation & Company Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Home Purchase Rebate Program
- Home Mortgage Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Welcome to the Taylor Morrison, Inc. Career Portal
In order to be the best in the industry, you have to surround yourself with the best people. At Taylor Morrison, Inc., we are committed to being the best North American homebuilder as measured by our employees, customers, shareholders, and business partners.
Headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona, Taylor Morrison Home Corporation operates in the U.S. under the Taylor Morrison and Darling Homes brands. Taylor Morrison is a builder and developer of single-family detached and attached homes serving a wide array of customers including first-time, move-up, luxury, and active adult customers. Taylor Morrison divisions operate in Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, North Carolina and Texas. Darling Homes serves move-up and luxury homebuyers in Texas. In addition, Taylor Morrison also offers home financing though Taylor Morrison Home Funding, providing professional and knowledgeable home mortgage options.
Taylor Morrison, Inc. is always looking for dedicated professionals who share our values. Please use our Career Portal to view current job openings and apply for positions online.
Thank you for considering a career with Taylor Morrison, Inc.!
For more information about Taylor Morrison please visit www.taylormorrison.com.